Digibook Schindler's List - 20th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray Digibook [UK]

Nice looking digi,came yesterday just after 4 so I'll unwrap this later on today and try and post some pics...just waiting for my u.s 'Usual suspects' now...
:scat::scat:

Here's some pics:
(Sorry about the quality of some of them, the lighting in my room is terrible)

P1040769_zpsd3d9fed2.jpg

P1040756_zps88541808.jpg

P1040758_zpsb81afba5.jpg

P1040759_zps146651e1.jpg

P1040760_zps9dcd3d56.jpg

P1040761_zps34cad5b3.jpg

P1040762_zps8f56170c.jpg

P1040763_zps35758dbd.jpg

P1040764_zps3abfd655.jpg

P1040757_zps49cc80cd.jpg

P1040765_zpscfb51119.jpg

P1040754_zpsc964d0b1.jpg

P1040770_zps6d5b95ba.jpg

Last edited:
The video is of the Definitive Edition, NOT the Digibook.

Yes, but included as a part of the Definitive edition is a Digibook - albeit a different one to the "standalone" digibook version which we now know stores the discs in plastic holders at the back, not inside its pages like the definitive edition.

It's 16 pages which is a little less than Universal Digibooks normally have. I don't mind myself as some mediabooks only have 8-12 pages so this is enough content for me!

Well, a little ... I think most of them have about 40 pages, so it's almost half and it doesn't seem to say much about the movie, they could have added some info about actors, director etc. which it apparently doesn't have but the others did. And on top of all that, it is more expensive than those older digis with more pages, so... I'm not happy with this. :(

Bit disappointed this only has 16 pages in the digibook...'To Kill A Mockingird', 'Pillow Talk' and 'Ray' (also UK Universal) all had 40- 44 pages.

My copy finally arrived in the post today!

It's my first ever digibook, and first impressions have been somewhat... mixed. The whole thing is a fair bit beefier than I'd imagined, and there seems to be more disc-tray than book.

The praise I'm hearing in the thread for the PQ/AQ has me so excited for the film itself, though, and I do think the digibook is nice, but right now I'm a little underwhelmed. Hopefully this will be a grower...

It's my first ever digibook, and first impressions have been somewhat... mixed. The whole thing is a fair bit beefier than I'd imagined, and there seems to be more disc-tray than book.

The praise I'm hearing in the thread for the PQ/AQ has me so excited for the film itself, though, and I do think the digibook is nice, but right now I'm a little underwhelmed. Hopefully this will be a grower...

Yes the Unjiversal releases are all quite chunky, but I quite like that - looks more substantial on the bookshelf.

Still waiting for my copy though! :(

"...there seems to be more disc tray than book" are not words I wanted to read. I was hoping there would be more pages. Oh well, at least we got a digibook for this great film.

Yes the Unjiversal releases are all quite chunky, but I quite like that - looks more substantial on the bookshelf.

Still waiting for my copy though! :(

It's my first one, as I said. It could just be that what came just isn't exactly what I was expecting. I'll reevaluate in a few days, I haven't got past the knee-jerk reaction yet ! EEK!

hope you get yours soon!

"...there seems to be more disc tray than book" are not words I wanted to read. I was hoping there would be more pages. Oh well, at least we got a digibook for this great film.

Not sure what the average is for digibooks, but you've got 8 pages / 16 sides, with a disc-tray glued to the inside of both covers.

Reactions: pmartin252
It's my first one, as I said. It could just be that what came just isn't exactly what I was expecting. I'll reevaluate in a few days, I haven't got past the knee-jerk reaction yet ! EEK!

hope you get yours soon!

Not sure what the average is for digibooks, but you've got 8 pages / 16 sides, with a disc-tray glued to the inside of both covers.

Digibooks vary greatly in content, it can be anything from 8 pages to 60 and beyond! There isn't always a disc tray on both sides, if the film is 1 disc it will only have a disc holder on one side. I must admit when i got this title it did feel like there could have been more pages. I wouldn't let that put you off from Digibooks, there's some really nice ones out there that are packed with info. I like the solid feel of them, they are sturdy, solid and look good on the shelf!:)

Reactions: Softwing
I agree, not enough pages in this book. I received my copy today and am really happy with the release. It was a no brainer over the US digipack release but I do feel the pages could have been more robust.