Schindler's List (Possible Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.?) [Hong Kong]

Would you purchase this steelbook?

• Total voters

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

SchindlersList-banner.jpg

This movie is very close to my heart and I had been waiting for an exclusive premium editions since forever.

What do you guys think about this title? Maybe 2 editions.

The HDN Groupbuy if it happens will have exclusive extras.

As a bonus I will be hosting a contest for the best steelbook design. Template that can be used https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...teelbook-art-photoshop-templates-tutorial.11/ or feel free to use any template you like.

Let's give @Noodles something to think about.

A free copy #111 will be provided to the winning design if its selected for use. Must use approved art work (no fan art) and use HDN steelbook design template.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven’t seen this movie. Lots will probably find this a very stupid reason.....I boycotted this movie because it’s black & white. As if people only saw the world in black & white at that moment.

:wow: just :wow: !

Would you have prefered all black movie, that you see nothing but black - because blind people did exist ?

:wow: just :wow: !

Would you have prefered all black movie, that you see nothing but black - because blind people did exist ?
It’s not the same. Please read my post again.

I know what Spielberg tried to do, but shooting it in black & white was for me not the way to do it.

Reactions: rj531
IMO it is. Seen it in the cinema and couple of times from blu-ray and couple of times in tv. Hope this happens and Manta blows UHD club leather scanavo edition out of the water.

Only issue is UHD Club / Mlife etc are all questionable editions. If you think its studio approved then you must believe in Aliens too.
in for this, double in if manta decides to do a line of Spielberg classics after this (Jaws, ET, close encounters, etc...)
:LOL:

JAWS hmm..now you got me thinking. I will pass the feedback. The Edmiston art on the steel would look amazing.

Only issue is UHD Club / Mlife etc are all questionable editions. If you think its studio approved then you must believe in Aliens too.

I have no idea did studio(s) approve them or not.

But when you write like that it seems you have proof, so show it to us ... if you cannot better not post bullsh*t. Right ? Right !

• Haha
Reactions: Mickle_89 and Aniv
I have no idea did studio(s) approve them or not.

But when you write like that it seems you have proof, so show it to us ... if you cannot better not post bullsh*t. Right ? Right !

The burden of proof lays on them. So if you are affiliated maybe you can provide some proof? haha.

The burden of proof lays on them. So if you are affiliated maybe you can provide some proof? haha.

I am not affliated at all, not in anyway.

haha ? haha !? - That is your comment after bad mouthing another retailer ? So one can say here anything about anything without any hint of proof / truth ?

If that is your way of doing business ... I shame owning such many mantas. Even piss poor Fight Club.

Aniv, I'm not saying you're wrong about the rest but the burden of proof must be on the accuser not on the defendant. Innocent until proven guilty and all that...

This.

...but such things are not big in @Aniv s list. Not in that part of the world.

This.

...but such things are not big in @Aniv s list. Not in that part of the world.

What part of the world that might be? Go ahead and call the fox licensee in mainland China and ask for yourself if they have heard of them.

So sorry you are ashamed of owning Manta releases ( you are too thick to realize I am not financially vested in any retailer, even Manta). Go ahead and burn them. I am sure Manta will go out of business because you wont purchase their stuff. /s

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
What part of the world that might be? Go ahead and call the fox licensee in mainland China and ask for yourself if they have heard of them.

So sorry you are ashamed of owning Manta releases ( you are too thick to realize I am not financially vested in any retailer, even Manta). Go ahead and burn them. I am sure Manta will go out of business because you wont purchase their stuff. /s

Thick ?

:thanks: way to go man. Proved my point.

@Aniv do you know if manta is planning any special boxes like La La Land and Logan? They were fantastic but they seem to have been abandoned... would be a crying shame if this were the case :(

Reactions: Aniv