Schindler's List (Possible Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.?) [Hong Kong]

Would you purchase this steelbook?

• Total voters

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Reactions
11,617 5 0
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

SchindlersList-banner.jpg

This movie is very close to my heart and I had been waiting for an exclusive premium editions since forever.

What do you guys think about this title? Maybe 2 editions.

The HDN Groupbuy if it happens will have exclusive extras.

As a bonus I will be hosting a contest for the best steelbook design. Template that can be used https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...teelbook-art-photoshop-templates-tutorial.11/ or feel free to use any template you like.

Let's give @Noodles something to think about.

A free copy #111 will be provided to the winning design if its selected for use. Must use approved art work (no fan art) and use HDN steelbook design template.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
26,302 2 0
Great film but I don’t need a premium

jonnybobbytimmy

No Jonny, don't do it!
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2016
Germany
Reactions
1,603 5 0
Price TBA, Release: TBD

View attachment 388585

This movie is very close to my heart and I had been waiting for an exclusive premium editions since forever.

What do you guys think about this title? Maybe 2 editions.

The HDN Groupbuy if it happens will have exclusive extras.

As a bonus I will be hosting a contest for the best steelbook design. Lets give @Noodles something to think about.

A free copy #111 will be provided to the winning design if its selected for use. Must use approved art work (no fan art) and use HDN steelbook design template.
could you link the template?
And is there more than one approved artwork? The only one I know is the one in your post

Nov 26, 2017
Reactions
160 0 0
Very likely wound get one, oh - did you mention HDN exclusive extras. Want one !:whistle:

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Reactions
11,617 5 0

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
26,302 2 0
This.... not a film/theme to rewatch imo
I do love the film, it’s an emotional watch and Spielberg is literally my favourite director but I’m not sure I want a premium. As it’s manta I don’t really want a gap in my collection so I’ll have to see what happens

Nov 26, 2017
Reactions
160 0 0
This.... not a film/theme to rewatch imo
IMO it is. Seen it in the cinema and couple of times from blu-ray and couple of times in tv. Hope this happens and Manta blows UHD club leather scanavo edition out of the water.

jonnybobbytimmy

No Jonny, don't do it!
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2016
Germany
Reactions
1,603 5 0
Feb 24, 2018
Australia
Reactions
660 15 0
up for this but it needs to have UHD (which i believed Universal been planning it...)
Not long to wait actually as place holder listings are locked in for October this year :woot: Shall be very interesting to see how this turns out on 4K being a Black and White film with “The Girl in Red”

Apr 27, 2017
Reactions
1,645 16 0
I haven’t seen this movie. Lots will probably find this a very stupid reason.....I boycotted this movie because it’s black & white. As if people only saw the world in black & white at that moment.

ChrisIW

Premium Supporter
Sep 27, 2012
UK, on a parallel Earth
Reactions
2,838 0 0
Finally. FINALLY!!! Great news. It's probably one of the top 5 greatest films of all time (joint 1st for me), so I don't really get why people wouldn't want it as a premium or that they wouldn't want to re-watch it. WTF?! But whatever, everyone's entitled to their opinion I guess.