Schindler's List (Possible Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.?) [Hong Kong]

Would you purchase this steelbook?

• Total voters

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

SchindlersList-banner.jpg

This movie is very close to my heart and I had been waiting for an exclusive premium editions since forever.

What do you guys think about this title? Maybe 2 editions.

The HDN Groupbuy if it happens will have exclusive extras.

As a bonus I will be hosting a contest for the best steelbook design. Template that can be used https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...teelbook-art-photoshop-templates-tutorial.11/ or feel free to use any template you like.

Let's give @Noodles something to think about.

A free copy #111 will be provided to the winning design if its selected for use. Must use approved art work (no fan art) and use HDN steelbook design template.

Last edited by a moderator:
Price TBA, Release: TBD

View attachment 388585

This movie is very close to my heart and I had been waiting for an exclusive premium editions since forever.

What do you guys think about this title? Maybe 2 editions.

The HDN Groupbuy if it happens will have exclusive extras.

As a bonus I will be hosting a contest for the best steelbook design. Lets give @Noodles something to think about.

A free copy #111 will be provided to the winning design if its selected for use. Must use approved art work (no fan art) and use HDN steelbook design template.
could you link the template?
And is there more than one approved artwork? The only one I know is the one in your post

Reactions: Aniv
This.... not a film/theme to rewatch imo

I do love the film, it’s an emotional watch and Spielberg is literally my favourite director but I’m not sure I want a premium. As it’s manta I don’t really want a gap in my collection so I’ll have to see what happens

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
Reactions: JAE UK SIN and Aniv
I haven’t seen this movie. Lots will probably find this a very stupid reason.....I boycotted this movie because it’s black & white. As if people only saw the world in black & white at that moment.

Finally. FINALLY!!! Great news. It's probably one of the top 5 greatest films of all time (joint 1st for me), so I don't really get why people wouldn't want it as a premium or that they wouldn't want to re-watch it. WTF?! But whatever, everyone's entitled to their opinion I guess.

• Thanks