Se7en (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 14) [Hong Kong]

dchamp444

Dark Knight Blufans GB Survivor
Premium Supporter
Jul 7, 2016
Canada
Release date: September 20, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - One Click (Pre-order at 8 PM, AUGUST 9, HKT, UTC+8 - check your local time here)
Price: $39.99 (Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti) - $129.97 (One Click)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv Double Lenticular - Lenticular - Full Slip One Click

67330683_2390913651018729_2251826811849670656_n.jpg 67172965_2390914047685356_1055194261135294464_n.jpg 67536233_2390913877685373_3873303586020524032_n.jpg64288873_2390913857685375_8308806489733070848_n.jpg

steelbook_v2_d819af93-8489-4141-a8c7-7dfb1fbb1209.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, like it has been said, there will never be a solution to satisfy everyone. For me those bells and whistles aka booklets, collectors cards and other stuff is on the last place when deciding which edition to go for. For me It´s always Steelbook > Slip > Discs > booklet, cards etc.

Great idea, punish the collectors who can only afford one exclusive by having different collectibles so that I have to choose a slip and not get the booklet I prefer or choose a slip I don’t prefer to get the art cards I really love and so on and so forth. Ugh.
I see where your coming from - but the same could be said the opposite way: why punish the ones spending even more money and getting the same extras three times?

This is why I think HDzeta have hit the nail on the head with their Boxset editions now, i.e. their DC Line. Collector friendly having just the right amount of disks, couple of steels which is enough for a OC, and a good variety of goodies including those awesome Lenti cards and hardback cover book. Makes buying the Boxset that much easier and of course much more affordable without having needless duplicates. Perfect.

On the flip side, I do understand single edition buyers can get annoyed when what is usually the best slip (that includes 4K) is limited to the Boxset only. So I can see from both sides that argument too. But as it stands, their approach to One Clicks is arguably the best set-up amongst all the premium retailers I think. Though saying that, I'd easily give Manta the edge for ingenuity and offering us never seen before products, but what comes with that are typically higher costs due to duplicating steels, disks, goodies etc etc..

This is why I think HDzeta have hit the nail on the head with their Boxset editions now, i.e. their DC Line. Collector friendly having just the right amount of disks, couple of steels which is enough for a OC, and a good variety of goodies including those awesome Lenti cards and hardback cover book. Makes buying the Boxset that much easier and of course much more affordable without having needless duplicates. Perfect.

On the flip side, I do understand single edition buyers can get annoyed when what is usually the best slip (that includes 4K) is limited to the Boxset only. So I can see from both sides that argument too. But as it stands, their approach to One Clicks is arguably the best set-up amongst all the premium retailers I think. Though saying that, I'd easily give Manta the edge for ingenuity and offering us never seen before products, but what comes with that are typically higher costs due to duplicating steels, disks, goodies etc etc..

?

Why would duplicating steels, disks, goodies come with higher price than creating original ones ?

Same. Been waiting on this for a long time.

Hopefully it's been worth the wait. The lack of any real quality promotional artwork is worrying me a bit though.
That's my concern too... I tried making a concept myself some months ago and failed badly. That being said, Manta are very talented and always seem to come up with something amazing, so I'm sure we've nothing to worry about. :)

[ME#14] Se7en Exclusive Steelbook Pre-order Information.

Hello everyone, this is John from Manta Lab. I am super super happy to let you guys know that one of the projects that started when I first opened the company is ready for the pre-order. At that time, it was supposed to be [ME#7] Se7en but due to many design rejects and having hard time getting approval, it took us 3 years to finish. However, it's done and ready. Thanks everyone for the wait.

Due to the Mid Autumn Festival in September, we've added one more week to the release time.

Thank you very much for the support as always!
Please look below for more information on the pre-order for [ME#14] Se7en Exclusive Steelbook.
1. Pre-order Date: 8PM, August 9th, 2019 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: September 20th, 2019
3. Print Run (3000 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer for each edition and 1 for One Click)
*Full Slip($39.99)(2D): 1-1000 numbered
*Lenticular Full Slip($39.99)(2D): 1-1000 numbered
*Lenticular Full Slip-B($39.99)(2D): 1-1000 numbered
*One Click ($129.97): 500 Sets (Includes all editions, Matching Numbers)
Please check our website for the detailed information on the pre-order. - www.mantalab.com
Thank you!
Best regards,
John from Manta Lab

WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title.
Full Slip: High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing
Lenticular Full Slip: High Quality Paper Slip + Super Clear 3D Lenticuar + Spot Glossy + Embossing
Lenticular Full Slip: High Quality Paper Slip + 2 x Super Clear 3D Lenticuar + Spot Glossy + Embossing

Steelbook looks great.

Single lenti is the nicest slip.

Shame it's always the same extras in each edition within the one click though.

I'll start off the moaning, even though I'm really happy this is happening. I'm a little peeved by the different spellings of the title being used, especially on the FS, SL and OC that are using a different one to the one on the steelbook.

Hmmm. This is kinda what I was expecting

Would love the one click box on its own so maybe on the bay at some point (still trying to hunt down a deadpool 2 one click box).

Steel is cool but as for the slips it will be between the lentis. Got the full slip art on the white Japanese steel so would rather go with somthing different. Can’t decide out of the 2 yet but swinging more to the double lenti

Reactions: DMD4k