Se7en (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 14) [Hong Kong]

dchamp444

Dark Knight Blufans GB Survivor
Premium Supporter
Jul 7, 2016
Canada
Release date: September 20, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - One Click (Pre-order at 8 PM, AUGUST 9, HKT, UTC+8 - check your local time here)
Price: $39.99 (Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti) - $129.97 (One Click)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv Double Lenticular - Lenticular - Full Slip One Click

67330683_2390913651018729_2251826811849670656_n.jpg 67172965_2390914047685356_1055194261135294464_n.jpg 67536233_2390913877685373_3873303586020524032_n.jpg64288873_2390913857685375_8308806489733070848_n.jpg

steelbook_v2_d819af93-8489-4141-a8c7-7dfb1fbb1209.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m gonna go with the single lenti but hopefully another premium retailer will pick this up once WB puts this out on 4k.

I’d be very surprised to see this done again by another premium retailer due to restrictions on art but who knows. Probably best to buy a cheap 4K discs if that ever happens to add to this.

I imagine if another retailer does this it will be the exact same arts as different devices. The full slip as a lenti and so on

I could see the double lenti art as a steelbook though and their steel art as a slip

Im sure Manta did their best with tied hands, but Im not so happy about the slips :meh: . Fullslip is out as a first, don´t like these white slips it´s kinda boring.....single lenti is probably the best, but still somehow not feeling it, and double lenti...meh...similar heads to those on Steelbook and not feeling it at all. I think single lenti will be my choice.

Steelbook is great though, with usual proper Manta gloss and debossed title this will be gorgeous, which will make me happy enough.

Im sure Manta did their best with tied hands, but Im not so happy about the slips :meh: . Fullslip is out as a first, don´t like these white slips it´s kinda boring.....single lenti is probably the best, but still somehow not feeling it, and double lenti...meh...similar heads to those on Steelbook and not feeling it at all. I think single lenti will be my choice.

Steelbook is great though, with usual proper Manta gloss and debossed title this will be gorgeous, which will make me happy enough.
Spot on!

Reactions: Hereticz
I hate to say it but I'm disappointed in this one. I think the One-Click box and the Single Lenticular are the only things I like. I hope each release at least has different character art cards. I don't think the art on the double-lenti will lend itself well to a lenticular. The steelbook itself leaves a lot to be desired imo :(

I’d be very surprised to see this done again by another premium retailer due to restrictions on art but who knows. Probably best to buy a cheap 4K discs if that ever happens to add to this.

I imagine if another retailer does this it will be the exact same arts as different devices. The full slip as a lenti and so on

I could see the double lenti art as a steelbook though and their steel art as a slip

I could pop a 4k disc in if and when that happens but for collection purposes, I’d rather have a sealed copy that has the 4k disc already inside. If another premium retailer puts this out with 4k inside and it’s of equal or better quality than this I would think that copy would be more desirable than this. But hey, that’s just my opinion.

Reactions: Flloydo
I hate to say it but I'm disappointed in this one. I think the One-Click box and the Single Lenticular are the only things I like. I hope each release at least has different character art cards. I don't think the art on the double-lenti will lend itself well to a lenticular. The steelbook itself leaves a lot to be desired imo :(
I think in hand the steel will likely present itself well but I agree with you on everything else :thumbs:

Reactions: dfoles
Alright, so the only difference between releases is the slipcover itself. That'll drive sales of the one-click box...

You do realise this is the case with most premiums right?

Only ones who change items for each editon are Blufans, zeta and fac. PA have done it a couple of times too and manta did it with la la land I think. But this is pretty standard

You do realise this is the case with most premiums right?

Only ones who change items for each editon are Blufans, zeta and fac. PA have done it a couple of times too. But this is pretty standard
It's been a long time since I did a One-Click box, and it was a Blufans when I did. So that may explain my higher expectation. I guess I'll have to lower it for premium releases going forward.

Reactions: Flloydo
It's been a long time since I did a One-Click box, and it was a Blufans when I did. So that may explain my higher expectation. I guess I'll have to lower it for premium releases going forward.

Well it depends on what your going for and from who

I don’t one click everything like some nuttas (only have 3 in total) so I want everything that comes in all editons to come with that singular editon. So it’s no biggie for me

The 2 Blufans one clicks I have are cool because it comes with different extras for each edition and I’m used to just having the booklet with the double lenti so yeah In that case it was cool because I want all extras like kimchi, nova and manta do with every single edition. and the only other one I have is mantas fight club but it don’t bother me that I have the same art cards. They are in the steelbook and I only opened one of them up.

I won’t be one clicking anything else going forward anyway except Blufans end game to sit with their infinity war. So having all extras with each editon is absolutely fine with me as I only go for one editon

I do think every one click from all retailers should come with a extra item because it is a one click and manta don’t always do that which is weird

Reactions: dfoles