Seven Psychopaths (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Can only echo what's been said elsewhere in this thread, but it's been 100% in terms of packaging from Zavvi since they switched over to boxes, yet had a nothing but trouble from Amazon recently *shrug*

Back on topic, I really like this Steelbook, I was always gonna buy it as I loved the film when I saw it at the cinema. When I unwrapped it this afternoon I was impressed with just how good it looks, simple yet effective.

Really glad I got this one, especially considering how rubbish the UK amaray turned out (only 4 psychos on the front). Just shipped from Play.co... sorry, Zavvi.

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

Great to have a steelbook with Tom Waits on the cover btw. Now I just need a special steelbook edition of his great concert film BIG TIME!

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

Can only echo what's been said elsewhere in this thread, but it's been 100% in terms of packaging from Zavvi since they switched over to boxes, yet had a nothing but trouble from Amazon recently *shrug

Are you talking about new or older steelbook releases? Amazon UK seems to have improved over the past few months as they have also introduced new steelbook packaging. They seem to come pre-packaged as there is a title label on the front. The problem for me is when Amazon decides to just throw the older releases in a random packaging.

got mine this morning and it looks gd, I think zavvi deserve a lot of credit as they have listened and learned from the past it seems and everything seems to be running smoothly now, what a great time for us steel fans,and a big part of that is thanks to Wreck.

Cancelled my pre-order,as I have never seen the film,and I don't normally buy films unless I like them.i do like the look of this SB though.might be because I have a shih tzu :D

Last edited:
This is great film. Wonderful dialogues, acting and just good fun. And steelbook only add special treatment for this release. Match perfectly to tone of film. I don't remember why I missed that in cinema, but screenplay can make Tarrantino jealous.

Reactions: Cookster1
Well I didnt mean the two movies were similiar in vein ... just similar in regards to beign sleeper gems imo. So far all those that I've shown Faster or let borrow etc have loved it.

I love the look on people's faces when they see 'The Rock' doing implacable vengeful hard bastard and playing it straight.

dsc03872zz.jpg

dsc03874q.jpg

dsc03875.JPG

I haven't seen the film yet but this is one gorgeous Steelbook in hand. Comes with nice slipcover too!

dsc03876x.jpg

dsc03877fe.jpg