Seven Psychopaths (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

I like this steel it looks gd but I think they could of made the debossing red also as it looks a bit plain as its the same colour as most of the steel and being silver it doesn't really stand out imo.

Nice pics BluSteel2012.:thumbs: This is up there with Raid from last year as one of best looking UK steels imo.:drool:

Think I'll order another after seeing pics before it sells out.

Yes I definitely recommend it after having it in hand. Has a real nice luxury feel to the finish. I thought it would have sold out by now. I guess the film isn't too popular.

Reactions: redlemon
I think this will be highly sought after once it's sold out.

The red colours are lush and the finish is exquisite. Its just a really high quality steelbook and a very underrated movie!

I wasn't able to look thru all the pages, but does Zavvi usually only sell region b releases? I just started collecting steel's at the start of this year and yet to get a region free player. Any help would be appreciated, as they have a couple of titles including this one that I'm interested in.

I can pretty much almost guarantee it'll be English audio only as this is a Momentum release and they usually don't offer any other subs/dubs. I don't have a copy though so may be wrong.

I wasn't able to look thru all the pages, but does Zavvi usually only sell region b releases? I just started collecting steel's at the start of this year and yet to get a region free player. Any help would be appreciated, as they have a couple of titles including this one that I'm interested in.

Not their policy, all depends which film & studio.....

has anybody watched the movie, think there is a problem with the disc may just be mine but it kept freezing half way through the movie

also came with a large scratch under the title and above the picture on front cover, anybody else have this

has anybody watched the movie, think there is a problem with the disc may just be mine but it kept freezing half way through the movie

also came with a large scratch under the title and above the picture on front cover, anybody else have this

Haven't gotten round to watching it yet so don't know about the skipping. But mine definitely doesn't have any scratches (on the Steelbook cover)

Reactions: Flip

Check to see if you have the latest firmware on your BD player. If you do, then it's possible you might have a faulty disc.

Reactions: Flip

Ive watched it through and had no issues with it freezing - also dont remember seeing any scratches but will check when I get home

Reactions: Flip and Wreck
English DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1
Subtitles: English Hard of Hearing

That's your lot.

Thanks for the info. There's really no reason why they can't put subtitles on new releases. I often prefer subs, especially if the film is dialogue heavy, as the sound quality on my TV is tragic. I often prefer to watch my movies on a laptop screen with headphones.