Seven Psychopaths (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Haven't gotten round to watching it yet so don't know about the skipping. But mine definitely doesn't have any scratches (on the Steelbook cover)

Check to see if you have the latest firmware on your BD player. If you do, then it's possible you might have a faulty disc.

Ive watched it through and had no issues with it freezing - also dont remember seeing any scratches but will check when I get home

i think i may have just been unlucky with scratch it is a perfectly straight line across the front, i also noticed one on the back as well , i updated the firmware on my ps3 and blu ray player , the disc freezes in the same part on both, so going back (faulty disc)

what is zavvi returns policy like, the steelbook is obviously opened will they still replace/refund, how i miss play.com so easy for returns/replacements:(

i think i may have just been unlucky with scratch it is a perfectly straight line across the front, i also noticed one on the back as well , i updated the firmware on my ps3 and blu ray player , the disc freezes in the same part on both, so going back (faulty disc)

what is zavvi returns policy like, the steelbook is obviously opened will they still replace/refund, how i miss play.com so easy for returns/replacements:(

You'll have no trouble returning and replacing but the whole process can take up the best part of a month.

Reactions: Flip

Mine came with various paint errors and I contacted them about a replacement. 24 hours later they had replied, with a Collect+ label to print off and send.

I sent it off yesterday and let's see how the next step goes. So far it's been much easier than I expected.

Reactions: Flip
I'm still awaiting delivery was shipped last Tuesday yet not got delivery strange as
I also had x-men origins Steelbook shipped last Wen and that was deliverd to me on Monday
Postal system strange item posted later get first
Looking forward to getting delivery as the steelbook looks amazing
If i don't get delivery by tomorrow I will be getting worried its been left on a shelf somewhere in uk airport and missed for post to Ireland
Has happened before 1 and half months later a previous order from play.com turned up
Might be some
Psychopath postman I got lol

Just got this in the mail the other day. Was thankful it wasn't damaged as the postman apparently decided the mailbox was a clown car and managed to cram 3 steelbooks a ps3 game and all of my regular mail in there. My roommates were convinced I was lying when I told them it all came out of the same mailbox.

Received my copy today, it came with an easy-to-open patent (i.e. spine slash through shrinkwrap), otherwise a really good looking steel!

This is a super looking steelbook. Had a good look at it last night. Love the title and the glossiness of the characters. Overall a really good film in a lovely steelbook

Got My Seven Psychopaths Steelbook delivery today
shipped on 16-4-2013 arrived on 25-4-2013 = 7 working days
While X-Men Origins Steelbook
shipped 17-4-2013 arrived on 22-4-2013 = 3 working days
Postal system strange anyone else get any orders from zavvi arrive different times as in shipped later and arrive before another order that was shipped day before
Seven Psychopaths Steelbook arrived in perfect condition no spine slashes etc
just strange in delivery time

Two photos from the Seven Psychopaths steelbook I got early June on Zavvi (€19.99).

A great example of how a silver background actually works :) :

5VudPR.jpg

SUu5g6.jpg
That's a really good-looking steelbook for an underrated film. I didn't know HDN back when I ordered it, otherwise I surely would have bought the exclusive HDN version, but still, I'm very happy with it.

Top-notch cast, well-written dialogue, and I love meta humour and there was a lot of it in there :).

Last edited:
Reactions: TylerDurden