Multi Shadow of the Tomb Raider (2018)

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
Released: September 14, 2018
Platforms: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase: Pre-order will be available on April 27.

shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-art.jpg
shadow_of_the_tomb_raider_dock_icon_by_outlawninja-dca86xn.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Noodles

The first gameplay trailer for Shadow of the Tomb Raider showcases the high-octane action, inner conflict, and challenges that will lead to Lara Croft’s defining moment. As she races to save the world from a Maya apocalypse, Lara must master a deadly jungle, overcome terrifying tombs, and persevere through her darkest hour before being forged into the Tomb Raider she is destined to be. Shadow of the Tomb Raider will be available on September 14th, 2018 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Windows PC/Steam.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007

The first gameplay trailer for Shadow of the Tomb Raider showcases the high-octane action, inner conflict, and challenges that will lead to Lara Croft’s defining moment. As she races to save the world from a Maya apocalypse, Lara must master a deadly jungle, overcome terrifying tombs, and persevere through her darkest hour before being forged into the Tomb Raider she is destined to be. Shadow of the Tomb Raider will be available on September 14th, 2018 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Windows PC/Steam.

DAMN! :OMG: This looks AWESOME! :drool: Now I really have to beat Part 2! :cool: :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Ok, so I bought the first one for £6 something in one of the PlayStation sales and despite the short campaign(am just running round grabbing collectibles now) I really enjoyed it.
Assuming the second is just more of the same, I am down for this too. Maybe not day one(stil have the prior 2 to finish) by my Jan b’day at least I reckon

So is the gameplay supposed to be sort of like Assassin's Creed Origins or is this next level more advanced sh!t? This game looks like it would be real fun to play so just trying to find out if it's worth it because this is a $60 game.