Multi Shadow of the Tomb Raider (2018)

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, OHIO - U.S.A.
Released: September 14, 2018
Platforms: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase: Pre-order will be available on April 27.

shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-art.jpg
shadow_of_the_tomb_raider_dock_icon_by_outlawninja-dca86xn.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Noodles
I'm probably going to hold off getting this as I'll be heavy into Spider-Man at the time. I'll most likely wait until it goes on sale before getting it. It does look really good though.

So??? Don't leave us in suspenders - how are you enjoying it?!
I only jumped in for 5-minutes, not enough to give a good comparison or review but from what I could tell, well worth the money spent. But like I said I haven't really sat down and played it enough. One thing I did notice is here walking is a little erratic, not as smooth and transitional as I would have liked but I just need to get used to it.

I only jumped in for 5-minutes, not enough to give a good comparison or review but from what I could tell, well worth the money spent. But like I said I haven't really sat down and played it enough. One thing I did notice is here walking is a little erratic, not as smooth and transitional as I would have liked but I just need to get used to it.
Same basic controls and HUD as the last two games?

I couldn't tell you, I didn't play the last two. If it's any consolation, I'm pretty sure most folks will appreciate the graphics. As far as mechanics go, I haven't played it enough.
You're gonna start the trilogy on the final episode?! The first two were fantastic. (the first slightly more than the second).