Share your MondoCon photos!

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Now obviously the only people who'll be sharing MondoCon photos will be 'The Ninjas Amongst MondoCon', but this should be fun for the rest of the community to check out!

Only a couple more days! :)

HDN Coverage here

Attachments

• Close-up-of-photographer--008.jpg
    Close-up-of-photographer--008.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 433
Last edited by a moderator:
@Wreck @AcIDc0r3 @bloodsnake007 @mlmaier84 @TheStixter

Great meeting all the awesome Ninja's! We should have Mondo-HDN-Con every month :naughty:

Here are some pics from today:

Flickr Link

Following today's theme of leaving stuff behind @ the HDN Booth I seem to have lost my Black Stress Balls ;)

Going to crash now for few hours.:sleep:

Absolutley fantastic photos, really great. Everything looked awesome, there is a photo of you guys at dinner you should post on here and do a who's who from left to right, I know a few faces but that would help lol.

Reactions: tridon and Noodles
Absolutley fantastic photos, really great. Everything looked awesome, there is a photo of you guys at dinner you should post on here and do a who's who from left to right, I know a few faces but that would help lol.

Good idea, so here it is!
Screenshot 2015-10-04 08.52.01.png

Left to right: @mlmaier84, @Wreck, Nick from Scanavo, @AcIDc0r3, me ;), @TheStixter, and photographer extraordinaire, @Aniv.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

FREEBIES!!! I've got to say... The Black Label Exclusive looks AMAZING!!! I for one am REALLY excited about it!

image.jpeg

Mike Mitchell's "Bastards". This man is a GENIUS! He took his damaged prints, ripped them in half and placed them so it looks like one character (as you can see).

image.jpeg

Jock's booth (minus Jock)

image.jpeg

The theater where they do screenings and panels.

image.jpeg

This was during "The Art of Jock" panel. I'm a total gooberdouche for this man (Jock - on left). It was incredible experience. Basically gave a one hour journey through his career, start to finish. He also gave out a bunch of freebies.

image.jpeg

Jason Edmiston hard at work.

image.jpeg

Kevin Tong signing an autograph.

image.jpeg

Phantom City Creative - these guys do a LOT of work that all of us have seen... Even if we don't realize it. They do a lot of work for movies outside of the Mondo realm.

image.jpeg

Gary Pullin - this man does some incredible work with horror films. It took a LOT to keep my wallet in my back pocket while visiting his booth.

@tridon @AcIDc0r3 @Wreck where were you guys eating. Should have had photos of your guys food, who was eating all of @bloodsnake007 wings. Guaranteed that guy @TheStixter out at the lot of you.

Too bad Nick s not on (or not publically on HDN) or would tag him to say its cool that he came out. I bet that was a fun dinner. Though I will say the NYCC dineer with @apsmith21 @Colombianlove41 @spawnshop and myself will out NInja all of yous... Challenge thrown down, challenge accepted! :OMG:

I also wish I was there :( . Would of loved to have met you lot

Keep the photos coming :)

Reactions: dan8885
@tridon @AcIDc0r3 @Wreck where were you guys eating. Should have had photos of your guys food, who was eating all of @bloodsnake007 wings. Guaranteed that guy @TheStixter out at the lot of you.

Too bad Nick s not on (or not publically on HDN) or would tag him to say its cool that he came out. I bet that was a fun dinner. Though I will say the NYCC dineer with @apsmith21 @Colombianlove41 @spawnshop and myself will out NInja all of yous... Challenge thrown down, challenge accepted! :OMG:
We went to Pappasito's Cantina, it was an awesome place. I've been there before but just not with friends as great as it was last night. Everybody got to drink except for me (lucky fellas) because I had to drive back to San Antonio afterwards. The atmosphere was fun and exciting. During the day when the Con is underway you can talk to everyone but the dinner is where you really get to know everyone. I for one had a blast and hopefully next year can have the time to spend both days there. Now if I only knew how to eat Crab Cake Stuffed Shrimp, I had one helluva time trying to eat those last night without embarrassing myself. :wacky: :rofl:

@bloodsnake007 Franky wish you could have been there bro. :)

@Wreck @Aniv @mlmaier84 @tridon @TheStixter

We went to Pappasito's Cantina, it was an awesome place. I've been there before but just not with friends as great as it was last night. Everybody got to drink except for me (lucky fellas) because I had to drive back to San Antonio afterwards. The atmosphere was fun and exciting. During the day when the Con is underway you can talk to everyone but the dinner is where you really get to know everyone. I for one had a blast and hopefully next year can have the time to spend both days there. Now if I only knew how to eat Crab Cake Stuffed Shrimp, I had one helluva time trying to eat those last night without embarrassing myself. :wacky: :rofl:

@bloodsnake007 Franky wish you could have been there bro. :)

@Wreck @Aniv @mlmaier84 @tridon @TheStixter

Sounds awesome and your right,
Dinner is where you find out about a person lol quality

Reactions: bloodsnake007