Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 12, 2019
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99

51vKrwwB7pL._AC_SY400_.jpg

51tGtCcvQML._AC_SY400_.jpg 415IcXNlKfL._AC_SY400_.jpg 51S0RGZ4AKL._AC_SY400_.jpg

91jxjaysZsL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: willbar84
Pre ordered mine but does anyone know why zavvi didn't issue a 3D/2D steelbook as well, as they usually do ??

Nobody will ever know the reasons why but less movies are being released in 3D in steelbooks these days by non premium retailers.
A lot of Disney titles recently didn't have 3D. Same with Aquaman.

Another UK Warner release missing 3D and again another £30 steelbook!!

So that's a big 'no' from me.

I expect Film Arena will do a 3D version, as they did with Aquaman, so will order from them.

I didn’t realise this film was in 3D.

I’ll cancel my Zavvi preorder, as many other countries include it in their releases

Reactions: Mararagan
It is indeed - I'm seeing it tonight in IMAX 3D
Let me know if it’s worth IMAX,
Am aiming for a Monday showing but not sure I want to pay the uplift for IMAX

As for the steel- no 3D no sale.
Literally no reason for me to buy movies without 3D unless part of a particular collection(Disney, Tarentino etc) but even with Disney being weird over their 3D am skipping a classic. Can stream or download it if I want 2D only

Really enjoyed this movie. Not in same league as a marvel film but much much better than some of the crap that DC has put out like bvs and justice league. Good origin story, the kids were all really good and a good baddie. Was weird seeing a marvel actor in it as a dc character lol. And the sins were little meh but overall enjoyable and worth buying. £30 is yeah too much maybe take risk of buying in CeX when cheaper or on eBay