Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 12, 2019
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99

51vKrwwB7pL._AC_SY400_.jpg

51tGtCcvQML._AC_SY400_.jpg 415IcXNlKfL._AC_SY400_.jpg 51S0RGZ4AKL._AC_SY400_.jpg

91jxjaysZsL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: willbar84
Ordered from WB shop with 10% discount code (WELCOME)...
WB Shop don't ship outside UK even though their website says it does under Shipping and Delivery
Website only accepts a UK address at checkout

I ordered from Amazon UK as I get free shipping been a prime member and will wait to see if price drop happens before release date
Amazon UK works out cheaper for me than Zavvi anyway even if I used a discount code as I would have to pay €3.00 shipping with zavvi

Amazon UK works out cheaper for me than Zavvi anyway even if I used a discount code as I would have to pay €3.00 shipping with zavvi

So they never actually resolved the free shipping (for steelbooks) matter like they told you they would, right?

So they never actually resolved the free shipping (for steelbooks) matter like they told you they would, right?
No zavvi still not fixed website
You still have to contact Zavvi after order has payment taken and been shipped to try get refund of shipping
I emphasize on try as zavvi will try fob you off at first and can take a good few back and forth messages if you get the refund

I don't want to have to go through this every time and has resulted in me not ordering some steelbook releases or getting from amazon instead if available
Free shipping listed in an order should be exactly that

Mine Aquaman arrived in a flat cardboard mailer, no other padding, etc.
Rather like a book perhaps you would get from Amazon etc.
Unfortunately thrown the packaging in the recycle bin before reading these messages.
It was undamaged, but you would have expected a little better if I am honest @Noodles @Apollon

Reactions: Noodles
Unfortunately thrown the packaging in the recycle bin before reading these messages.
It was undamaged, but you would have expected a little better if I am honest @Noodles @Apollon
That's pretty much what I expected to be honest. Thanks a lot for taking the time to let us know @Numanoid. :thumbs:

Reactions: Numanoid
It's better than the A1 cardboard mailers that Amazon seems to like using these days for any blu-ray/DVD including steelbooks, but not quite as good as Zavvi's white boxes (although with some similarities).

My Aquaman arrived (undamaged) in the following:

P1020523.JPG

Reactions: Noodles