Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 12, 2019
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - WB Shop - HMV
Price: £29.99

51vKrwwB7pL._AC_SY400_.jpg

51tGtCcvQML._AC_SY400_.jpg 415IcXNlKfL._AC_SY400_.jpg 51S0RGZ4AKL._AC_SY400_.jpg

91jxjaysZsL._SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: willbar84
I'm thinking they may release different versions with different artworks, à la Wonder Woman, Justice League and Aquaman...
I agree. There will be various EU versions, then Manta, and Zeta, and whoever else releases it as usual.
No doubt one will be a logo version, another will be a comic style version, an EU exclusive from one of the retailers etc.

Didn't realise online store was back. Just logged back in but will keep the Zavvi order this time.
HMV On-Line store is still under development

To log into your HMV account you have to reset your password as previous account passwords are blocked

HMV only taking pre orders at the moment for releases that are in July and later months
UK shipping only at the moment

Official launch of HMV On-line store will be in next few months with ability to order back catalog and instock items as well as pre orders

Possibility (TBC) of HMV of adding shipping option for those that live outside of UK in coming months as in all countries

Last edited:
Reactions: robbodoc
HMV On-Line store is still under development

To log into your HMV account you have to reset your password as previous account passwords are blocked

HMV only taking pre orders at the moment

Official launch of HMV On-line store will be in next few months with ability to order back catalog and instock items as well as pre orders
Yep i've logged back in. It's a welcome that it's returning.

• Thanks
Reactions: spookz
Any infos about foreign shipments in the future?
Possibly will be all countries at some stage HMV looking into doing this but nothing is confirmed yet if this will happen for sure.

HMV will add Rep of Ireland after official launch of on-line store as they previously had shipping to Rep of Ireland

Reactions: bradipolpo