Show off thread-Most Expensive/Most Rare Blu-ray/DVD Ltd Edition you have!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
A new thread to let your hair down and show off your prized possessions you've collected over the years in Limited Edition Blu-Ray or DVD Sets-all collectors welcomed-'value' /'rarity' and 'meaning' are as individual as the collector of course. So if you love it, post it, regardless if your collection is big or small. Have a very expensive Limited Edition, or Rare Edition? Post a pic and let show your pride in your collection.

A few houserules to keep this fun and drama free:

This is primarily for Non-Steelbooks. Please do not post pictures with multiple copies of Limited editions of the same item to trade bait (Please see Trade Forum to buy/sell with members and for forum rules).

Out of respect to our members still searching for these at reasonable prices, this type of multi-qty pic causes unnecessary ranting and raving and can cause members to fall out. Unlike some other forums ours is moderated and run by actual collectors and movie fans. HDN works hard behind the scenes to create a friendly community of all types of movie enthusiasts. Those posts will be deleted-this is a fun 'show off' thread for your own personal collection.

Thanks-lets see what cha got! :scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
have to post pics of the LOTR wooden box from Taiwan (oh, already posted by rafa) and the Infernal Affairs Trilogy box set from China. And the Inception case from wbshop. . . didn't see that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brokenauora
well .... steelbooks are often marketed as "limited edition" so that is what my first pic has .... then in the 2nd the scarface humidor was like a special collectors editon as it did include the movie inside. But yeah my BOE fig shouldnt be in here. :p And presidento had many CE/LE in his pics. So yeah we''re on topic ... but we're def walking a thin line haha

I FINALLY found a Scarface humidor at a store. He actually just put in the backroom bc/ of the price. He wants $700 for it. :ohno:
I just can't pull out the credit card and drop 7 Benjamin's for a blu-ray.... or a humidor that comes with a free bluray. Jealous of you folks with the humidor!! :scat:

I FINALLY found a Scarface humidor at a store. He actually just put in the backroom bc/ of the price. He wants $700 for it. :ohno:
I just can't pull out the credit card and drop 7 Benjamin's for a blu-ray.... or a humidor that comes with a free bluray. Jealous of you folks with the humidor!! :scat:

I thought the Humidor Edition is available at Amazon.com for 299 USD. I am just not decided yet, if I should get one.

Best wishes,

Michael

My highest...

IMG_4261.jpg

Is this rare?

I got this about 3 years ago. It's a steel 'Metal Pack' but I haven't come across another one for sale anywhere... It's a 2 disc DVD set. Text on the back is Spanish. Is it rare? Hope it is. I've kept it sealed just in case... :D

Newbie.

Attachments

• west4.jpg
    west4.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 132
  • west2.jpg
    west2.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 142
  • west3.jpg
    west3.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Rare?

I got this about 3 years ago. It's a steel 'Metal Pack' but I haven't come across another one for sale anywhere... It's a 2 disc DVD set. Text on the back is Spanish. Is it rare? Hope it is. I've kept it sealed just in case... :D

Newbie.

Seriously - is this 2 disc 'West Side Story' dvd metal pack rare? I'd like to know. I google imaged it a while back and could only find 1 reference. The one I bought... (flea-bay)

Last edited:
Reactions: dazza78