Show off thread-Most Expensive/Most Rare Blu-ray/DVD Ltd Edition you have!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
A new thread to let your hair down and show off your prized possessions you've collected over the years in Limited Edition Blu-Ray or DVD Sets-all collectors welcomed-'value' /'rarity' and 'meaning' are as individual as the collector of course. So if you love it, post it, regardless if your collection is big or small. Have a very expensive Limited Edition, or Rare Edition? Post a pic and let show your pride in your collection.

A few houserules to keep this fun and drama free:

This is primarily for Non-Steelbooks. Please do not post pictures with multiple copies of Limited editions of the same item to trade bait (Please see Trade Forum to buy/sell with members and for forum rules).

Out of respect to our members still searching for these at reasonable prices, this type of multi-qty pic causes unnecessary ranting and raving and can cause members to fall out. Unlike some other forums ours is moderated and run by actual collectors and movie fans. HDN works hard behind the scenes to create a friendly community of all types of movie enthusiasts. Those posts will be deleted-this is a fun 'show off' thread for your own personal collection.

Thanks-lets see what cha got! :scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
So how long have u been collecting for?
I bet your wife is supportive of your hobby though. She really has no choice by the looks lol!
Get to ikea asap. lol!
Cant remember now would need to ask wife what year she got my first blu rays and player for xmas.
It was not my main hobby i was more into the statues.
Wife does not really know what i get lol think she take fit if she knew i was buying as much.
She has seen them but never really says much.
Maybe once they are displayed properly she see what i really have.

Reactions: elle82
Cant remember now would need to ask wife what year she got my first blu rays and player for xmas.
It was not my main hobby i was more into the statues.
Wife does not really know what i get lol think she take fit if she knew i was buying as much.
She has seen them but never really says much.
Maybe once they are displayed properly she see what i really have.
Well you make sure u post pics when u have it sorted out and displayed!

Here's my most rare and most expensive collectible (these are old pics. i didn't take new ones because it's packed away since i don't have room to display it right now) :

The game of thrones wooden influencer box. Limited to 200, never sold in stores, and many of them were made for celebrities as you'll see at the link on the bottom.

House sigils around the outside and a hidden drawer containing a scroll that hypes season 3

I knew as soon as i saw it that i had to have it. i would have never dreamt i would have TWO!

i ended up selling one but it will undoubtedly remain the most unique collector's edition i'll ever own.

Here's the link to the info about them. looks like the video is unavailable but when you open it it plays the theme song.
https://www.behance.net/gallery/20545111/Game-of-Thrones-Influencer-Gift-Box

@elle82 @bwatt99 @GI_SnakeEyes

Here's my most rare and most expensive collectible (these are old pics. i didn't take new ones because it's packed away since i don't have room to display it right now) :

The game of thrones wooden influencer box. Limited to 200, never sold in stores, and many of them were made for celebrities as you'll see at the link on the bottom.

House sigils around the outside and a hidden drawer containing a scroll that hypes season 3

I knew as soon as i saw it that i had to have it. i would have never dreamt i would have TWO!

i ended up selling one but it will undoubtedly remain the most unique collector's edition i'll ever own.

Here's the link to the info about them. looks like the video is unavailable but when you open it it plays the theme song.

I hate you for showing me this, how in the hell did you find not one but two

I hate you for showing me this, how in the hell did you find not one but two

i guess it was right place at right time. the exact opposite of how i've been with the elder wand haha, can't track it down

so like i said they were never sold in stores, so the only way to get one was ebay. before season 3 came out they popped up a bit cause people were going crazy about GoT. the only way people originally got them was through giveaways or being a celebrity. i had to settle for ebay. i won't even tell you how much i sold my first one for :whistle:

this thing is incredibly high quality

i guess it was right place at right time. the exact opposite of how i've been with the elder wand haha, can't track it down

so like i said they were never sold in stores, so the only way to get one was ebay. before season 3 came out they popped up a bit cause people were going crazy about GoT. the only way people originally got them was through giveaways or being a celebrity. i had to settle for ebay. i won't even tell you how much i sold my first one for :whistle:

this thing is incredibly high quality

I'll try and find one for a good price for you, if you somehow find any leads on this let me know. **** my life for not knowing of it's existence!!!

Wow very nice.....ive never seen those before!!!

vccZ5TX_NoI.jpg