ShutterIsland-1.jpg

ShutterIsland-2.jpg

ShutterIsland-3.jpg

Attachments

• shutterisland.gif
    shutterisland.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 357
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice I stopped by this thread as I have been on the hunt for this steelbook like many others. This particular one seems to be the one I want over all the other versions of this steelbook. Where these made in smaller numbers? Not sure how much these usually go for....

Nice I stopped by this thread as I have been on the hunt for this steelbook like many others. This particular one seems to be the one I want over all the other versions of this steelbook. Where these made in smaller numbers? Not sure how much these usually go for....

FNAC exclusives with some kind of bonus (booklet, artcards, etc) are always the ones to go for, IMHO :scat: Usually they sellout fairly fast and released in store. Difficult to source without a willing helper...

Reactions: charles04245

if you want, I'll have another copy, new and sealed, no
edition Fnac ( not booklet ) but same visual purpose ;)

pm if you're interested ;)