ShutterIsland-1.jpg

ShutterIsland-2.jpg

ShutterIsland-3.jpg

Attachments

• shutterisland.gif
    shutterisland.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 357
Last edited by a moderator:
I got one on ebay theres a guy selling one everyday its a pre order he said they are released on the 24th of june and it will take him around 6 days to get them then he will ship them out.

I got mine for $38 Here is the link for todays auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Shutter-Island-...&pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item27b2ad71cb

This one is over in 7 hours and 49 minutes it is currently at $20.51

he has 2 others ending tomorrow and the next day

just to let you guys know,im in the uk.i ordered one of these of fnac.com on sunday it was posted monday,it arrived today wednesday.well packed in cardboard,reached me in perfect condition.the total price was 29.29 euros (£24.15).there was a few euros tax.but hey still alot cheaper then what people are selling them on ebay for.dont know about tax & postage for you guys in the us & canada.but you people in europe should have no problem.i'll be ordering from them again without question.
and the steelbook is very nice!!

I got my copy today in the mail it came in perfect shape no dings dents etc

But it sounds like there is a ball rolling around inside i think it is the disc that has come out of the holder and is rolling loose inside.

Am i correct has anyone else experienced this problem

I tried it but no luck i think i will bend the case

I have a open district 9 steelbook and i put the disc on the spot closed it and tryed squeezing it to get it to go in place but no matter how i pushed it the disc wouldn`t lock in place.

I tried it but no luck i think i will bend the case

I have a open district 9 steelbook and i put the disc on the spot closed it and tryed squeezing it to get it to go in place but no matter how i pushed it the disc wouldn`t lock in place.

I tried once and couldnt do it either, but then remembered i was trying on a disc set which would make it very hard.

Not that I can find, tho they do come up on eBay from time to time. A sealed one sold yesterday at auction for about 45 Euros.