Feb 10, 2020
Release date: June 15, 2021
Purchase link: Target
Price: $19.99
Group Buy: hosted by apsmith21

Screen Shot .png

Screen Shot.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Never seen this film. I did hear it doesn't suck. 19.99 is an easy trigger pull. Wish all these steels came with slips.
Not only does it not suck, it's actually one of the best thriller sof recent years! I'm sure people here will agree that the 'border scene' is tense AF. Highly recommended!

Anyone wants help with this one let me know. Need about 5 for a group buy.

I'd go for this one, but one thing holding me back is that no matter what kind of steelbook you get you're expected to pay for it.
I do understand that, but i have bad experiences with buying steelbooks from USA from retailers like BB or Target, in most cases i got steelbooks dented on multiple spots and i just quited buying them.
Buyer prob can't return them and you're exptected if you buy them to pay for them right?
I'll wait, hope that we get 4K Lenticular version from any group - like KimchiDVD perhaps which did 2nd movie.

Decent choice for those who missed out on the previous releases.

PA's my favorite, then the French steel is a close second. Didn't like the others.
The PA one is slick. I have the German release for both movies, which I like, otherwise I'd grab this one. All these recent Lionsgate releases have had decent prices.

51GcZle7OIL._AC_SY350_.jpg

Reactions: IRON MAN
Wasn't a big fan of his directing in Wind River to be honest, the film is great though. I also feel that Hell Or High Water, while being very good, deserved a better director. I know his screenplays aren't meant for anything flashy but we know what happens if a brilliant director like Villeneuve gets do a screenplay from him.

Reactions: goufcustom
I think they are wolves. These is a line in the film..
Alejandro: "You should move to a small town, somewhere the rule of law still exists. You will not survive here. You are not a wolf, and this is a land of wolves now
Aaaah okay thought these are bears lol. :facepalm::LOL:

Thanks mate, that makes sense :D

Reactions: mikeab07