Purchase link: Target
Price: $19.99
Group Buy: hosted by apsmith21

Screen Shot .png

Screen Shot.png

Last edited by a moderator:
He only wrote this and hell or high water but he did direct wind river

He is a fantastic writer and director though
And not forgetting a great actor, too! He was about the only character I didn't hate in Sons of Anarchy lol.

Reactions: Flloydo
I'd go for this one, but one thing holding me back is that no matter what kind of steelbook you get you're expected to pay for it.
I do understand that, but i have bad experiences with buying steelbooks from USA from retailers like BB or Target, in most cases i got steelbooks dented on multiple spots and i just quited buying them.
Buyer prob can't return them and you're exptected if you buy them to pay for them right?
I'll wait, hope that we get 4K Lenticular version from any group - like KimchiDVD perhaps which did 2nd movie.

Well for my group buys I return anything with major damages or issues. If something came in with a dent that I can actually see, it gets returned.

However, retailers in the USA have very stringent return policies and won't accept returns for open items. You can exchange it, but only if it's in stock at the store.

But that's the steelbook game, love it or hate it.

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Plenty of superior steelbooks for this film already. Doesn't need this dire attempt at cashing in.

Cover makes the film look like Dog Soldiers. WTF?

Sicario. Emily Blunt plays Mrs Claus in a heart warming family movie about the origins of the Coca Cola Christmas Polar Bear. Who sets off on an action packed adventure to cross the border into the USA.

See, its not only Tyler Sheridan that can write.....! :cigar:

Let's be honest. Who doesn't want to see Emily Blunt in a Mrs. Claus costume?

Santa Claus Christmas GIF by Fanmio

If the wolves are on a PET then that would be quite cool. I like the illustrations of the wolves but she looks a little off. The two different styles of illustration don’t gel too well imo but I appreciate what they’ve gone for.

however, PAs is the king

If the wolves are on a PET then that would be quite cool. I like the illustrations of the wolves but she looks a little off. The two different styles of illustration don’t gel too well imo but I appreciate what they’ve gone for.

however, PAs is the king
You can see the pic of the opened steelbook without the PET slip. Unfortunately it only has the title on it.....

But yeah, that would have been a better idea.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
You can see the pic of the opened steelbook without the PET slip. Unfortunately it only has the title on it.....

But yeah, that would have been a better idea.

ohh yeah, cheers. I hadn’t looked at the spoiler box. Missed opportunity that one

Reactions: BluSteel2012