Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 1st, 2016
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Zavvi.com
Price: £19.99 (Zavvi - Base) - £22.99 (Amazon)

11180840-9934333214435439.JPG

Last edited:
I really want to see this, might have to put an order in. Wish it was a little cheaper though

I like the design at the moment but I'm not playing the pay £20 game this time. No mention of print run, either.

I saw this at the Cineworld unlimited screening and it was very decent but I think I'd pay around £10-15, no more though.

i saw this and man, i think this is the best movie i have seen in a while,really crude and realistic.... great contender for the Oscars and glad it will be steel for this, i just not sure about the art....

So this isn't a zavvi exclusive then? Jus gotta wait for the other retailers to offer this at a lower price then (like F&F7 ended up)

Didn't like this film very much, and personally I hate this artwork. It doesn't look at all like how the film felt. Doesn't match the tone/colors/feel/vibe of the film whatsoever. Such a weird design.
The image has snakes, nooses and automatic rifles. That feels like the movie that I watched. And it was an official poster for the movie. That said, I still would prefer the poster art with the profile view of Blunt embedded with images of Brolin and Del Toro--but I feel like everybody is dismissing this art too quickly. It's very intricate and if you give it a second look it does embody the theme of the film.

I kind of like that "Mask" poster artwork that they are showing on the steelbook, but would prefer to have it on the back cover.
They should use this poster as the front art.

sicario_Poster1.jpg

Attachments

• sicario_Poster2.jpg
    sicario_Poster2.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: lolwut
The image has snakes, nooses and automatic rifles. That feels like the movie that I watched. And it was an official poster for the movie. That said, I still would prefer the poster art with the profile view of Blunt embedded with images of Brolin and Del Toro--but I feel like everybody is dismissing this art too quickly. It's very intricate and if you give it a second look it does embody the theme of the film.

I totally agree ... the "Mask" image has a deeper meaning if you look closer at the artwork and does embody the theme of the film. It almost resembles the Desperado Popart Steelbook image that Best Buy released ... which I thought was cool.