Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 1st, 2016
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Zavvi.com
Price: £19.99 (Zavvi - Base) - £22.99 (Amazon)

11180840-9934333214435439.JPG

Last edited:
Waiting for better retailers to get on this I no FA would do an awesome package for this with the goodies lenticular magnet and etc. Please make it happen or we can also have Kimchi,Blufans and Nova to get this under their collections aswell. Waiting is the key for the best version.

Reactions: ocielz
Waiting for better retailers to get on this I no FA would do an awesome package for this with the goodies lenticular magnet and etc. Please make it happen or we can also have Kimchi,Blufans and Nova to get this under their collections aswell. Waiting is the key for the best version.

Same here, skipping this for now and waiting for another Version.

Reactions: Aw 83
I saw "Sicario" earlier today and was really impressed. I knew from the reviews it has received that it was going to be good, but it really exceeded my expectations. I was gripped from beginning to end and the time flew by. Easily one of the best films of the year for me. Plaudits to its Canadian director, Denis Villeneuve.

One of the things which stood out for me was that instead of being black or white, metaphorically speaking, the characters were varying shades of grey, which fitted in well with the concept of well intentioned people doing bad things for the greater good, the Machiavellian principle of the ends justifying the means.

I will be seeing this again in a few days time. It really is that good.

I'm also looking forward to adding this to my collection. I've already pre-ordered the Steelbook from Zavvi. I hope they keep the current artwork. Having seen the film, I feel that this image is rather apt. The last thing it needs is being replaced with floating heads of Emily Blunt and Benicio del Toro.

Glad to see the price is creeping down on Amazon... it's gone from £29.99 to £22.99.

Just kidding - what I should have said is that the prices of BOTH are a bit OTT IMO.
This should be GBP 17.99 at most and the Amaray GBP 11.99 at most.

I asked my wife (who hails from Mexico) about this Spanish-sounding word and she informs me that it's not a Mexican Spanish word so I decided to Google it and noticed that it's Colombian Spanish which makes sense as, according to my wife, Colombian drug traffickers are big in Mexico - as you all know, "Sicario" means "hitman" or a killer hired by Latin American (Colombian) drugs barons to rub out opponents.

By some accounts this film is unrelentingly grim so when I get the chance to watch it I should clearly not be expecting anything along the lines of 'No Country For Old Men' or 'Machete' by way of 'Touch of Evil' or 'Maria Full of Grace' . . .