Sicario: Day of the Soldado (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #73) [Korea]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: March 29, 2019
Purchase links: 4K Full Slip - 4K Lenti - BD Full Slip - One Click - 1/4 Slip (First pre-order on Kimchi February 13 at 2 AM Korea Time - overseas only. The second pre-order will be proceeded on February 13 at 2 PM Korea Time, at the same time Korea and overseas. But the quantity is smaller)
Price: $144 (One Click) - $49.99 (Full Slip 4K + BD) - $49.99 (Lenticular Full Slip 4K + BD) - $36.99 (Full Slip BD) - $32.99 (1/4 Slip)
Group buy: One Click - Lenti - Full Slip - Full Slip BD
Note: Full Slip BD - 200 copies - Lenticular Full Slip 4K+BD - 200 copies - Full Slip 4K+BD - 300 copies - One Click - 250 copies

FB_IMG_1548386920391.jpgFB_IMG_1548386937095.jpgFB_IMG_1548386941650.jpgFB_IMG_1548387559780.jpg
48373396_1121425991371814_2919239294851743744_o.jpgFB_IMG_1548387554822.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I didnt lie about closing the case. I decided to continue rather than giving in to pressure from others to do so.
Also, I wouldnt have returned it if the disc had not been scratched. Sorry for all who are not happy....
Where was it scratched exactly?

Actually, I didnt lie about closing the case. I decided to continue rather than giving in to pressure from others to do so.
Also, I wouldnt have returned it if the disc had not been scratched. Sorry for all who are not happy....

I have NEVER heard of anyone that has received a scratched disc from a brand new sealed item.
I have NEVER had any buyer wanting to return a pefectly sealed item that was opened, undamaged, when there is nothing wrong with it.

leelee as I said before, what you are doing is going to damage your reputation severely on HDN and also on eBay. Many collectors read this forum and your HDN name and eBay name will be remembered for this incident. As a collector yourself of 8 years what you are doing is most certainly against the ethics of steelbook collecting.

There is nothing wrong with the 4K disc, simple fact, it plays perfectly fine and I cannot see any scratches.
You have NO evidence to support your claim.

I am giving you the opportunity to resolve this as member of the steelbook community, rather than leave your reputation in shambles. Going to eBay and abusing the Buyer protection so you can return this will not help the situation at all as a collector and seller. IF you did this on HDN can you imagine the uproar you will have? Exactly it is no diferent here on HDN.

Here are photos of your copy and my copy. I won’t say which is your copy but both are perfectly opened copies with no damage on the 4K disc.

If it is the 4K disc that is the problem of the sale then which one do you want? You pick which of the two perfectly playable 4K disc you want so I can send this to you. One of them is your copy. Which is it leelee, left or right copy?

IMG_3609.jpg

IMG_3614.jpg

IMG_3610.jpg
IMG_3611.jpg
IMG_3612.jpg
IMG_3613.jpg

I must say maybe there are some shallow scratches, that aren't visible on @sunnyx pictures, but even so, it's definitely not his fault, it was sealed, period. You shouldn't have any complaints about this. Just put yourself on his place, it ain't like he knew those discs were scratched. Personally don't see any scratches on both discs. So just choose left or right one, and square it up. @leelee17

Leelee is laying down some double standards for himself here.

His own ebay listings (some current and some already sold) are listed as 'New' but 'opened and inspected'. How can something be new if it's been open?

He's leaving himself wide open for a return case himself there. Just saying......

waiting for the plot twist :D
hi lee, im writing you here because your inbox is full.. i hope nobody sees this, therefore im using the spoiler tag! As promised i didnt tell anyone that @TheCollector86 is your real account and leelee is only your secondary account to cheat hdn members!

i must say i dont approve of your plans of buying @harry s blade runner hdzeta copy from ebay, claim it arrived damaged and return him a hot potatoe in a box, but i know i cant stop you

best regards!

Last edited:
hi lee, im writing you here because your inbox is full.. i hope nobody sees this, therefore im using the spoiler tag! As promised i didnt tell anyone that @TheCollector86 is your real account and leelee is only your secondary account to cheat hdn members!

i must say i dont approve of your plans of buying @harry s blade runner hdzeta copy from ebay, claim it arrived damaged and return him a hot potatoe in a box, but i know i cant stop you

best regards!
giphy.gif

I would be irate if I sold someone a premium edition, new and sealed, and they opened it up (significantly devaluing it), got buyer's remorse (clearly what happened here), and then decided to make a bogus claim about a scratched disc. Anyone who has bought/sold steelbooks online would know how sketchy this is.

Especially when you can get the 4k disc online from ebay, Amazon, etc. for less than $7.

@leelee17 Sorry, but not having any photos of the scratched disc to back up your claim is obviously going to do you no favours. Not only that, but I've come across a fair amount of scratched Blu-ray discs (all secondhand FYI) in my 10+ years of buying them and not a single one has ever had any playback issues, so how bad was this scratch of yours exactly? And why do you keep skirting around the question of WHY you didn't provide a photo and whether or not the disc still actually worked? Surely you can understand why no one here believes you.