Sicario: Day of the Soldado (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (The Blu Collection) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #73) [Korea]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: March 29, 2019
Purchase links: 4K Full Slip - 4K Lenti - BD Full Slip - One Click - 1/4 Slip (First pre-order on Kimchi February 13 at 2 AM Korea Time - overseas only. The second pre-order will be proceeded on February 13 at 2 PM Korea Time, at the same time Korea and overseas. But the quantity is smaller)
Price: $144 (One Click) - $49.99 (Full Slip 4K + BD) - $49.99 (Lenticular Full Slip 4K + BD) - $36.99 (Full Slip BD) - $32.99 (1/4 Slip)
Group buy: One Click - Lenti - Full Slip - Full Slip BD
Note: Full Slip BD - 200 copies - Lenticular Full Slip 4K+BD - 200 copies - Full Slip 4K+BD - 300 copies - One Click - 250 copies

FB_IMG_1548386920391.jpgFB_IMG_1548386937095.jpgFB_IMG_1548386941650.jpgFB_IMG_1548387559780.jpg
48373396_1121425991371814_2919239294851743744_o.jpgFB_IMG_1548387554822.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Blu Collection just said the following on FB.
"We are going to create a form of a lentikyulleo case, not a form of an existing release lentikyulleo case."
Whatever that means. It's a direct translation as I don't read Korean. It may or may not have anything to do with this release.

The Blu Collection just said the following on FB.
"We are going to create a form of a lentikyulleo case, not a form of an existing release lentikyulleo case."
Whatever that means. It's a direct translation as I don't read Korean. It may or may not have anything to do with this release.

Google translation is better:
February pre-order <Sikario: Day of Soldado> Lenticular Limited Edition Out Cases will be produced in the form of lenticular full slip cases, not in the form of existing lenticular O-ring cases.

Google translation is better:
February pre-order <Sikario: Day of Soldado> Lenticular Limited Edition Out Cases will be produced in the form of lenticular full slip cases, not in the form of existing lenticular O-ring cases.
That does makes more sense.
Ok, back to the lenti for me :D

• Haha
Reactions: harry and monanza
What’s the last few blu collection lentis been like?
I’ve only gone for full slips recently

I bought the Wind River lenti edition when it was 50% off in late December. I was pleasantly surprised when I got it, because of the transition works nicely while it still got good depth. If it were a proper lenticular full slip, I might have even gone so far and ranked it above the full slip edition (which I usually prefer over lentis, like you), because in this particular case I was rather disappointed how it was put together.

This time it's gonna be one of the Full Slips though. I don't like the artwork they picked for the lenti that much. It reminds me too much of that horrible "Ed Hardy" fashion. :sour:

@Noodles
Don't you want to put KimchiDVD Exclusive #73 up in the thread title, too?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Not interested in the BD full slip at all, so one click is out (shocker I know). It'll be either the 4K lenti or both 4K.