Sicario - In theaters September 18, 2015

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Sicario

Tagline: The deeper you go, the darker it gets.

Genre: [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Mystery[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Denis Villeneuve[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Emily Blunt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Brolin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Benicio del Toro[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Kaluuya[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jon Bernthal[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Maximiliano Hernández[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Raoul Trujillo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lora Martinez-Cunningham[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-09-18[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]121[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]A young female FBI agent joins a secret CIA operation to take down a Mexican cartel boss, a job that ends up pushing her ethical and moral values to the limit.[/PLOT][/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
6ih220aA3lLukCEM3UJT1nIqC4Q.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Dennis Villeneuve & Roger Deakins. Emily Blunt, Josh Brolin & Guillermo Del Toro. Fantastic talent involved in this - trailer looks great.

Villeneuve is fast becoming one of my favourite directors. I love every film of his that I've seen so far, and this one doesn't look like it'll disappoint either!

Reactions: The Driver
Just saw the trailer for this (played in front of Straight Outta Compton). So psyched to see this! :woot: (Also, wtf is up with September 18th? There are 4 movies with US release dates on September 18th that I'm highly anticipating. Hopefully I can see them all.)