Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Host:
Sigill

Prize:
18243AB1-81C1-4F92-A062-2F79E2F4F735.jpeg

1 Sealed Target How to kill a Mockingbird Steelbook + 1 sealed Get On Up German Steelbook + 1 Star Wars Rogue One Target exclusive Slipcover (Open).

How to enter:
Simply state your most treasured edition (whether it’s a Steelbook, special edition or something else) and tell
us why. Is it because of the value, you love the film or something else!

End:
The winner will be drawn by random.org on Sunday 31st March. Shipping is free to the winner. Good luck to all Ninjas!

Thanks!
Drive Novamedia Fullslip. Even though i have a lot of rarer editions, this one is special for me since it was my first ever steelbook and that’s how i got into collecting.

Probably my Wreck it Ralph from China or if I want to date myself my X3 futureshop dvd steelbook that I paid $150 for when they were hot now worth maybe $10 ;) wait changed my mind my harry potter steelbooks from futureshop my sister used to get me as she lived in Canada before she passed

I love my Harry Potter numbered collectors edition. Even have a little bit of foam that I stand it on, just cause it’s a little bit more special than the others haha

My Zatoichi steelbook, which I love. The movie is awesome, and it holds great memories for me when I saw it in the cinema.

Thanks for the awesome giveaway. #BestWeekEver #ninjaweek2019

Thanks for the giveaway!

Logan FAC Maniac Box...beautiful film and this release really did it justice!

Thanks for the give-away! :thanks:

In my SteelBook® Collection, 3 things jump out at me as I sit upstairs typing this...
  • My numerous Spider-Man SteelBooks and editions; because I'm a huge Spidey fan
  • Although many people on HDN may have more movie SteelBooks than I do, I have a pretty extensive collection of Video Game SteelBooks
  • I love the look of the PlayStation® 20th Anniversary SteelBook® and I'm proud that it's in my collection; it's one of my favorites

Titanic Collector's Edition

It was the very first movie we owned in VHS back in my childhood days. My family was very poor so that was the only movie we could afford, it actually came for free with the VHS player.