Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Host:
Sigill

Prize:
18243AB1-81C1-4F92-A062-2F79E2F4F735.jpeg

1 Sealed Target How to kill a Mockingbird Steelbook + 1 sealed Get On Up German Steelbook + 1 Star Wars Rogue One Target exclusive Slipcover (Open).

How to enter:
Simply state your most treasured edition (whether it’s a Steelbook, special edition or something else) and tell
us why. Is it because of the value, you love the film or something else!

End:
The winner will be drawn by random.org on Sunday 31st March. Shipping is free to the winner. Good luck to all Ninjas!

Thanks for the giveaway.

My collection of all the Godzilla Blu-ray releases from Japan. Because they were so expensive and time-consuming to acquire!

Mine is Avengers Mondo x Steelbook Blufans Exclusive. 1. I love the movie, 2. I love the art and 3. i got it from a giveaway here on HDN!
Thank you for the giveaway!

Not a steelbook but mine is the 4 disc limited edition of Donnie Darko that Arrow put out with both versions of the film and a book. Love the movie itself and the restoration they did looks fantastic.

My most prized possession will always be the Futureshop IronMan. It was the first movie I spent over $100 for and what started my steelbook collection!
Awesome giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway :)

I will also have to go with iron man fs.
It was my first ever steelbook and I payed over 500 pounds for it over 6 years ago.

Thanks for the giveaway, @Sigill My most treasured edition is now the Halloween box set. Because I love the franchise and it was hard to get ahold here in Norway.

My HdZeta edition of Interstellar just because of my love for that movie, and it's a damn nice package even without my bias.

Thanks for the giveaway Sigill!

thanks for the giveaway
It's the Drive Scorpion Jacket Mediabook by Birnenblatt, it's very well made and I love the movie