Silver Linings Playbook (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 19, 2016
Purchase link: Silver Linings Playbook (live)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies

Capture (1).jpg

Old artwork
11118992-1194301349110232.jpg

11118992-1924301349140430.jpg

11118992-1824301349132828.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Been waiting for this steelbook forever. Granted, the artwork isn't that creative but I reckon that the white parts of the front picture will have that "raw" steelbook look which would be awesome.

Everyone bitching, yet haven't stopped to take account of the fact that EiV almost always use the amaray art, which this is. Look up EiV on Amazon and look at the covers that's what any steelbook they do will look like. They are a lazy company period! Personally this is the best of a poor bunch as the US cover is worse!

NOT a fan of either Jennifer or Bradley and will never watch this but the back cover goes with the front design. They are wearing the same exact attire and the border is exactly the same color. It works...

NOT a fan of either Jennifer or Bradley and will never watch this but the back cover goes with the front design. They are wearing the same exact attire and the border is exactly the same color. It works...
That naff border on the back has never worked a day in it's life. Heh (shifty eyes)

Reactions: Noodles
Looks like an interesting movie, one I have not watched yet, the steelbook front is almost the same as the UK bluray keep case, the movie poster and existing sources are zoomed in faces too, this could have done with better artwork but would need a good designer. This one may be around for some time, not going to decide on this one until I watch it first and I will wait a while, already a lot of other releases to keep me happy.

WTF is this? Who seriously asked for there to be a SteelBook version of this tripe? Can't say this will be at the top of anybody's wishlist... Needs to be put straight in the bargain bin at £8.99!

WTF is this? Who seriously asked for there to be a SteelBook version of this tripe? Can't say this will be at the top of anybody's wishlist... Needs to be put straight in the bargain bin at £8.99!

This is actually quite a decent film and no better or worse than others that get the steelbook treatment.
Apart from that it's very, very rare to get a romantic comedy in a steelbook and I can think of very few going back to the start of U.K. steelbooks that have been given a. steelbook release.

Sir, step away from the drugs! This film was easily one of the top films from 2012. I personally loved it and anybody that knows how the Internet works (go check IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes, etc.) can quickly check to see that overall audiences loved the movie. You are definitely in the minority if you didn't like the movie.

Watched this film the other day for the first time, and to be honest it was very good indeed. More than likely get this, but it needs to drop in price first.

I really liked the movie, but unless it is under £10 then I'll pass, I've bought too many average steelbook's over the past 18 months simply for the sake of having a steelbook. ....less releases but better quality from now on, unless they end up in the bargain bin.