Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 18th, 2014
Purchase link: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
Price: $24.99
Group buy: apsmith21

013132623771;canvasHeight=500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw this and i know is not as awesome as the first but i still enjoyed it! Eva is great in this one, she did not convinced me in 300 but she is great here, of course i will get it, i just hope this is not the final art...

I managed to get in a pre-order when it first went up for $18.99, and in my orders, it's listed as "Frank Millers Sin City A Dame To Kill For Steelbook BlurayDVD UV Digital CopyBluray Disc," but when I go to the actual product page, it doesn't mention it being the steelbook at all.

:angry:

Looks like I'm going to have to see if I can make sure in advance that I get the right one (as opposed to just attempting to re-order it, since I've got the lower price locked in).

Not to mention that I'm regretting not ordering Zavvi's steelbook of the first one (just so I'd have both movies in steelbooks).

This will make a nice set with the first one I have already. I liked the movie still prefer the first one more.

Didn't get around to seeing this in the theater...what did you all think? I loved the first one, but didn't hear many great things about this one.
Personally, I enjoyed it. Not as good as the first movie, but then think that goes without saying- It loses points due to it not having the same impact as the original Sin City style wise; different story, but get a strong sense of deja vu occurring. Still- entertaining movie all the same!
Performance wise, Joseph Gordon-Levitt was the highlight of the film (oh, and Eva Green, naturally...)
Definitely worth a watch. Whether your one of them who blind buys movies not knowing if you'll like it or not or rents it first might sway your decision...