Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 18th, 2014
Purchase link: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
Price: $24.99
Group buy: apsmith21

013132623771;canvasHeight=500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I pre ordered this a back in August and apparently BB changed the sku. The sku when I pre ordered it was 8047052 which is now apparently the amaray (my order confirmation even says steelbook), so BB shipped me the amaray instead of the steel. The steel sku is now 8047025. Thanks BB.

I always worry about steels this time of year, I almost got burned on a Resident evil a couple of years ago because of holiday hours. Best Buy opened at 8 instead of 10 and I showed up at 10 and they were all gone, stocker told me they didn't have any in the back either which was a lie because I pulled it up on my phone right in front of him and did a store pick up.

I just picked mine up. What a PITA. I had one for in-store pick up, after removing the giant pick up sticker on the front of the steel, there was a dent. So I told the cashier I was going to get another, Fine. Front was fine, but felt like a dent under the j card. so I opened it up and there were dents all over the back. Went and got another, opened and that had a small dent on the back. I said I was going to look for another and I was told no. I talked to the manager and she said no, you are not opening every one till you find a good one. I said so what do I do with this damaged one? She said she would issue me a store credit, I said why so I can go pick out another one? makes no sense. So she thought about it and said I could not have a store credit but she offered me 10% off. I said no, I want 25% off. So I took the one with the small ding for 25% off.

I just picked mine up. What a PITA. I had one for in-store pick up, after removing the giant pick up sticker on the front of the steel, there was a dent. So I told the cashier I was going to get another, Fine. Front was fine, but felt like a dent under the j card. so I opened it up and there were dents all over the back. Went and got another, opened and that had a small dent on the back. I said I was going to look for another and I was told no. I talked to the manager and she said no, you are not opening every one till you find a good one. I said so what do I do with this damaged one? She said she would issue me a store credit, I said why so I can go pick out another one? makes no sense. So she thought about it and said I could not have a store credit but she offered me 10% off. I said no, I want 25% off. So I took the one with the small ding for 25% off.

Sorry that kind of cracked me up :)