Sin City (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Mar 18, 2011
Former Best Buy Exclusive.

Release date: November 24, 2013
Purchase link: Amazon.com

sincity.jpg

joot.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I cross my finger that US will indeed get these steelbooks. Usually their prices are cheaper in US plus no need to pay for shipping. I wonder how many will be available for each store?

That bluray logo on the front made me hesitant enough to not order these from Canada. But if they're in the states now, I'll pick this up (as long as the interior artwork is included).

Stopped by my Best Buy because I had called and they said they had 4. None on the floor, went to customer service to have them check the back.

She came back up empty handed, and said she couldn't find them and that they were probably being loaded ON to the track as they are showing as a deleted item.

I understand if they're not out on the floor and they're not active in the system yet, but I don't think anyone at Best Buy knows what they're doing :( at least not at any of the local Best Buys

Stopped by my Best Buy because I had called and they said they had 4. None on the floor, went to customer service to have them check the back.

She came back up empty handed, and said she couldn't find them and that they were probably being loaded ON to the track as they are showing as a deleted item.

I understand if they're not out on the floor and they're not active in the system yet, but I don't think anyone at Best Buy knows what they're doing :( at least not at any of the local Best Buys

Did you happen to use the SKU's I posted? If so I might go in tomorrow and see if they have them out.

They finally managed to find one. It had a few small dings in it that I was able to push out. Liking this steel

Ok I got this one and Fast and Furious Tokyo drift. They had the entire new line plus a bunch of the old WB line for $9.99 (the matte finish, no inside artwork), that matrix from October, more les mis, the g2 safehouse, and even stuff like Snow White and the Huntsman.

Seriously killing me I want this whole wave but there was 18 steelbooks I wanted, i want the fast and furious ones plus kill bills, terminator, highlander, pulp fiction, total recall all looked awesome.

And yes it has inside artwork.