Sin City (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Mar 18, 2011
Former Best Buy Exclusive.

Release date: November 24, 2013
Purchase link: Amazon.com

sincity.jpg

joot.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to let you guys know, not every Walmart has Sin City. Don't know if the lionsgate steels they have are random or regional, but one of my stores didn't have it.

pybabuda.jpg

Correct. I was at Wal Mart yesterday and didn't see this. I did see Rambo and Terminator (and Pulp Fiction) though.

Last edited:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - Steels are SO cheap in the US!! Pulp Fiction for $9.96 +tax EEK!

Sin City is an exception. With Pulp Fiction, you're getting every cent of that $9.96 and no more. Matte finish, no embossing, no inner artwork, poor choice of artwork to begin with.
Pulp Fiction

Reactions: BradG1984
Just came back from Wal-Mart and they said they haven't gotten any metal packaging in a long time. They didn't even have that Father's Day display up. They had nothing. What a wasted trip.

Mine only had 2, 1 seemingly fine and the other has a slash on the top (almost looks like some of the rain) and a loose disc.

Tried 2 Walmarts last night...both did not have Sin City...they did not even have the spot/tag for it, so they never got it....not sure if worth it to drive to any more Walmarts here....

Can any of the Best Buys still have it left in store??

always assumed this was identical to the german edition. may have to pick this up at some point.......
It's glossy with a clean back and inside art. The best steelbook of this first movie IMO and matches A Dame To Kill For really well.

If you're thinking about picking it up, you cant go wrong.

Quality control is pretty terrible on these - front and back are covered in hairline scratches and many copies have a scratch that runs the length of the spine from top to bottom (or vice versa! ;))

Reactions: justhedudeman
Quality control is pretty terrible on these - front and back are covered in hairline scratches and many copies have a scratch that runs the length of the spine from top to bottom (or vice versa! ;))
At least with Amazon you will have no trouble with refund/exchange.

I didn't have any such issues with mine. And I got it on eBay! Maybe I just got lucky.

I'd be more worried with Amazon.com's packaging though and the trip across the Atlantic.