Finland
Release date: August 27, 2019
Purchase link: FYE
Price: $17.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

918sUSa08JL._SL1500_.jpg

10765.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will defo take 1 to add to my john wick order with yourself :)
I'm interested in 1 copy (but I'd take 2 to make it happen if nobody else signs up).
I‘m in, too

Group buy has been posted, I'll leave it open for a few days. At the end of that time I'll place the order for exactly what folks have asked for.

Group buy has been posted, I'll leave it open for a few days. At the end of that time I'll place the order for exactly what folks have asked for.

Thanks, purchased as well :)

Reactions: apsmith21
i called to the closest one to me because it is like 45 min and i dont wanna go for them not to have it and the girl that answered said she didnt know what i was talking about lol

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Really nice looking steelbook but I don't care for the movie. Personally, I don't care about interior artwork for a steelbook and I'm surprised that it matters to others. Especially to the extent that it means people would skip a steelbook because of it.

Really nice looking steelbook but I don't care for the movie. Personally, I don't care about interior artwork for a steelbook and I'm surprised that it matters to others. Especially to the extent that it means people would skip a steelbook because of it.

I Adore this film. Pretty much Depps last great film, Burtons last great film (along with Big fish) and their last great film as a duo but fully in agreement with the inside art

Does it look same as UK version and is region free?
Yes, looks like a similar mirror finish with same front art - only less zoomed in - but with a slightly different back and very different insides + title position etc. . . . also looking more grey than the deep black of the UK release . . . new one may also be missing the metallic reflections to the moon:-
US ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- UK ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I
1566947238156.png
/
1566949505089.png

Playable regions:-
UK = 'B' locked
US = 'A' and 'B' with 'C' unconfirmed and probably Region Free

As for the same condition problem as the UK steelbook being repeated here - "Per Zavvi on May 8, 2015: 1500 copies shipped, 500 damaged in transit from supplier" - that seems highly unlikely.
(from the OP in the UK thread)

Variation on a theme would be the 'Art Edition' (BFE exclusive slip):-
1566948360503.png

• Informative
Reactions: milky and Dhiraj1
I Adore this film. Pretty much Depps last great film, Burtons last great film (along with Big fish) and their last great film as a duo but fully in agreement with the inside art

But would you skip it because of the lack of interior art?