Nov 26, 2017
Release date: August 27, 2019
Purchase link: FYE
Price: $17.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

918sUSa08JL._SL1500_.jpg

10765.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
compared both together the UK wins but this is nice for folks that didnt get the original release, if i remembered that was so limited..
Not nearly so limited as some others @2,000 units but up to 500 damaged out of that . . . limited to 500 in the UK now you're talking "limited".

• Thanks
Reactions: tono06
These are 14.99 at store, just check carefully for dents since I wasn’t able to see them and when I opened it they there were and I got 2 copies....:(
FYE is notorious for having dented steels in my experience. Bought a copy today and opened it in front of cashier, it had dents so she said grab another. Opened that one up and also had dents, she said grab another lol. 3rd one has very minor dents but I was ok with it and didn’t want to open any more copies. She was nice about the whole thing

Reactions: dfoles
FYE is notorious for having dented steels in my experience. Bought a copy today and opened it in front of cashier, it had dents so she said grab another. Opened that one up and also had dents, she said grab another lol. 3rd one has very minor dents but I was ok with it and didn’t want to open any more copies. She was nice about the whole thing
I'm gonna have to go back for an exchange. I picked up this, Addams Family, and Little Shop of Horrors, and only this didn't have damage (minuscule paint chip).

Reactions: TriSteel
I'm gonna have to go back for an exchange. I picked up this, Addams Family, and Little Shop of Horrors, and only this didn't have damage (minuscule paint chip).

That sucks. I think I'm going to pass on Little Shop Of Horrors then. Sounds like odds aren't good for getting an undamaged copy.
I planned to open it. If I was keeping it sealed like the other 98% of my steelbooks then it might not be a problem.

That sucks. I think I'm going to pass on Little Shop Of Horrors then. Sounds like odds aren't good for getting an undamaged copy.
I planned to open it. If I was keeping it sealed like the other 98% of my steelbooks then it might not be a problem.
I'll re-seal mine and you can have it lol. You'll never notice as most of the damage is under the j-card

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and Stygian
I wish you luck bud since I just went to exchange my damaged copies and since they were sold out they didn’t want to accept them back saying that they based their exchange return policy on the actual disc If it has some kind of defect and not on the case, i was furious...

• Wow
Reactions: milky and Flloydo
I wish you luck bud since I just went to exchange my damaged copies and since they were sold out they didn’t want to accept them back saying that they based their exchange return policy on the actual disc If it has some kind of defect and not on the case, i was furious...

Wtf!

Then you need to come back to tell them that your disc does not play fine...:LOL:

Reactions: dfoles
According to BD.com the new Sleepy Hollow 20th anniversary digibook that's just been released in the U.S. has a 1080p AVC/MPEG-4 transfer whereas the old one was MPEG-2.

Unfortunately these steelbooks have the older discs :(

Wonder if there's much difference?

According to bluray.com the new Sleepy Hollow 20th anniversary digibook that's just been released in the U.S. has a 1080p AVC/MPEG-4 transfer whereas the old one was MPEG-2.

Unfortunately these steelbooks have the older discs :(

Wonder if there's much difference?
are you sure about the disc bud? i just check on the diggis section some one got it and it seems the same old disc

are you sure about the disc bud? i just check on the diggis section some one got it and it seems the same old disc
Well, that's the details.

BD.com and another site have posted the specs as 1080p AVC/MPEG-4

Maybe there's no obvious difference to the naked eye.....