Nov 26, 2017
Release date: August 27, 2019
Purchase link: FYE
Price: $17.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

918sUSa08JL._SL1500_.jpg

10765.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing both this and the zavvi version together I didn’t even realise there was differences

Original U.K. one looks much better with the title placement and darker blacks now I’ve seen comparisons

I was considering this but if it’s locked then hell no... big pass

Seeing both this and the zavvi version together I didn’t even realise there was differences

Original U.K. one looks much better with the title placement and darker blacks now I’ve seen comparisons

I was considering this but if it’s locked then hell no... big pass

Locked as in region locked? It's Paramount so it will be region free.

The interior is kinda same as rocket man lol
yeah, at first i thought what the hell, it does look familiar, it happens to be the exactly same art as Rocketman, so what the hell happened here? is there any connection between Sleepy Hollow and Rocketman that we're not aware of? WTF with Paramount?
WTH.jpg

*photo credit Review Plus

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
yeah, at first i thought what the hell, it's exactly same art as Rocketman, so what the hell happened here? is there any connection between Sleepy Hollow and Rocketman that we're not aware of? WTF with Paramount?
View attachment 444472

I think we have seen those sparks for the interior before. Also recently there were a few steelbooks that had similar sparks included in exterior art as well. Of course I can't think of any of them now.

Reactions: goufcustom
yeah, at first i thought what the hell, it does look familiar, it happens to be the exactly same art as Rocketman, so what the hell happened here? is there any connection between Sleepy Hollow and Rocketman that we're not aware of? WTF with Paramount?
View attachment 444472
*photo credit Review Plus

That’s very random! And lazy

Group buy has been posted, I'll leave it open for a few days. At the end of that time I'll place the order for exactly what folks have asked for.

Reactions: milky
Thanks for the pics bud! Looks good to me (ignoring the interior).

Prefer the UK one, but not when it's £40 on eBay. This will do me nicely! :D

Pretty sure this won’t be far off after shipping mate. :confused:

$22.90 plus $20summat shipping is around £40

Reactions: BluSteel2012