Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
Manta Lab PET Protectors - through collectong.com:

Box Set - Full Slip/Lenti/Double Lenti

Sleeves and jumbo sleeves:

SteelBook Accessories | bluraysteelbooks.com
Steelbook Central.com

Plastic slipcover:

SCF1 Full slip from Steelbook Central
3 sides slip & Jumbo from Blu-steels.com (Germany)
Kimchi Clear Plastic cases
Retroprotection (various custom sizes)

Steelbook Central's eBay Shop for USA Customers Cine Grail

FilmArena Sleeves and Protectors

Steelbook Central hard case size guide:
Order at steelbookcentral.com

image.jpeg

Google spreadsheet with what titles fit which protective covers from Steelbook Central. Please edit and add to the spreadsheet titles that you know of and which slips will fit them. There are tabs for each kind of protective slip. SPREADSHEET

Original post:
Hope I have this in the right place. I'd like to get some hard cases for my more valuable steels. They seem hard to get. A seller on Ebay Germany is selling them, but won't ship to Canada. but was unable to get any. Can anyone help?:(

Last edited by a moderator:
I went for a pack of SCF1,2,3 and a set of stands for full slips..since I got a new shelf thing. $50 on cases mannn, guess I will be passing on interstellar lol. But it's worth it!

Hello everyone. I am looking for a couple steelbook protectors. One for like film arena full slips and then one for regular steelbook. I really don't want to order a pack because I would like to make sure they will be sufficient to my liking. Thanks.

Hi guys...

Does anyone know of any polybags I can use to protect my GOTG Blufans UE that are a good size / fit?

I've tried researching myself through the last few pages of this thread but haven't stumbled across any definitive answers as of yet? :confused:

I'm also aware Steelbook Central's SCF2's are just too small but a good sized polybag would do the trick for now (or at least until anything better eventually materialises). Thanks :)

What size is that? Is that the scf2 or the scf3? Also, are the sc2 and sc3 for opened steelbooks sized the same as the scf2 and scf3?

Hi guys...

Does anyone know of any polybags I can use to protect my GOTG Blufans UE that are a good size / fit?

I've tried researching myself through the last few pages of this thread but haven't stumbled across any definitive answers as of yet? :confused:

I'm also aware Steelbook Central's SCF2's are just too small but a good sized polybag would do the trick for now (or at least until anything better eventually materialises). Thanks :)

We do the SW3 wraps for fullslips and GOTG fit inside these.

http://www.steelbookcentral.com/sw3...protective-wraps--sleeves-40-micron-509-p.asp

Our new SCF4 for GOTG Blu-fans will be due out in late February 2016. These will also fit some of the new filmarena releases that are getting a bit snug for the SCF2 :)

Anybody order from blu-steels recently? Won't let me change shipping country, only allows Germany? Maybe it's just a glitch? Hopefully it's fixed soon as i need more. :)

Hello, could anybody tell me is there any slipcovers (not polybags) that would fit the following:

• The Walking Dead: Season 3 (UK) amaray slip box
• The Green Arrow: Season 1 (UK)
amaray slip box
• Gotham: Season 1 (UK) amaray slip box

I have no way of measuring but would appreciate any help that can be provided,
Thank you very much

I actually don't have that here yet. If you can give me an example of another Nova release that is the same size, I can tell you.
(I pretty much have every size SC on hand)

I don't have many nova media in my collection, and the ones I do have are full card slips with booklets. The slip covers just the steelbook (no booklets or extras). It's a PET slip so its not thick card. I don't have any measurements or anything to hand as I am at work.

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...clusive-no-8-korea.66779/page-52#post-1587904

It looks similar in size to the lenticular but slightly taller