'Snow White and the Huntsman' in theaters June 1,2012

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Kristen Stewart in negotiations for "Snow White"

Per Backstage:

Kristen Stewart is the fairest them of all.

The "Twilight" star is in negotiations to star in "Snow White and the Huntsman," putting her on the road to topline the movie alongside Viggo Mortensen and Charlize Theron for Universal's take on the fairy tale.

The deal is not done and could still fall apart, but both sides want it to happen.

Stewart is a name that Universal kept coming back to since acquiring the project. Still, it went through a series of screen tests with actresses such as Riley Keough, Felicity Jones and Alicia Vikander. As The Hollywood Reporter previously reported, Stewart was still being courted as late as last week, and Universal finally made an offer over the weekend.

Commercial helmer Rupert Sanders is making his directorial debut on the pic, which amps up the action quotient from the fairy tale and plays up the relationship between White and the Huntsman. In the new scenario, when she is banished and on the run by the evil queen (Theron), the Huntsman (Mortensen) takes her under his wing to protect her, and she becomes his protege, learning how to fight and defend herself.

Agreed on this part in your spoiler 100% :D
Also on a quick note, if a studio is planning to make a movie about a girl that's prettier than Charlize Theron they picked the wrong girl for the role lol :hilarious:
I thought Olivia Wilde would have been a great Snow White personally, but, I obviously have personal agenda's behind that motive :)

OMG!!! So right!!! Seriously, maybe that would have increased my 5% wants to see to 100%! Kristen Stewart prettier than Charlize :wtf:

OMG!!! So right!!! Seriously, maybe that would have increased my 5% wants to see to 100%! Kristen Stewart prettier than Charlize :wtf:

Exactly right. You know what they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder but Im not so sure this time, lol.

Olivia Wilde would have been an awesome Snow White IMO. As soon as I saw the trailer my immediate thought was Snow White should have been her. I personally have never seen Kristen Stewart in a movie before this one so I don't really have any opinion of her until now. I thought she did a decent job of her role but they could have picked someone much better for the role.

Saw this last night. Charlize Theron was brilliant. Definitely liked her better in this then her role in Prometheus. (Totally different roles, I know) Hemsworth was likable. But poor Kristen Stewart. IMO her dry acting got to me. I really think they could of picked a better Snow White.

Loved the dwarves though.

Overall I lasted through the movie and it kept me entertained. Popcorn movie for me.