Snow White (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
snowwhite.jpg

Yup as you read on the title, pre order at BB and get a Steelbook version of Snow White.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...=category&id=pcmcat190600050017&ref=39&loc=01

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when these first came out and I saw a whole entire shelf FULL of them in best buy. I thought to myself "a CASE for a movie that doesn't even include the movie?!?! Wow! that will NEVER catch on!".... Boy was I an IDIOT!:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Reactions: Ataneruo
I remember when these first came out and I saw a whole entire shelf FULL of them in best buy. I thought to myself "a CASE for a movie that doesn't even include the movie?!?! Wow! that will NEVER catch on!".... Boy was I an IDIOT!:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I would have thought the same as you :hilarious: And I can't believe this was released nearly 4 years ago EEK!

Reactions: Marina Blue
I have a second one of these somewhere completely unopened with the accompanying Blu-ray, but I have no idea where -lol I fell in love with it immediately and grabbed two. It's a beautiful Steel...and the start of a horrible habit -lol

I remember coming across 2 of these a couple years after they're original release. I went to go purchase them not really knowing what they were. They ended up giving them to me for free, because the price on them was marked as .01. I kept one and gave the other one to my friend, and now we're both addicted to Steelbooks. It wasn't my first one - BB Salt was - but this definitely sealed the deal in regards to my Steelbook habit.

Reactions: Marina Blue