Premium Supporter
Apr 19, 2011
France
Release Date: {param} April 2nd, 2014
Price: EUR22.99
Buy Link: Amazon.fr

51qYbTTPwIL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
More importantly this will be the uncut version .

Harvey Weinstein has decided to cut 20 minutes from the film (against the Directors wishes) , so that American Audiences can understand it .

It's hoped the uncut French release will persuade him that the film actually works (it's in English to begin with) .

More importantly this will be the uncut version .

Harvey Weinstein has decided to cut 20 minutes from the film (against the Directors wishes) , so that American Audiences can understand it .

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

But anyway steel looks good, trailer looked good and its looking good that i will buy this :cool: :D

If I made movies I doubt I would ever strike a deal with Harvey "The Butcher" Weinstein.

I'm calling it...this will be a metal pak.

I think he prefers Harvey Scissorhands :D

Sadly he bids the highest for foreign films , so if you want your film seen you have little choice. At least he's planning on releasing this one, way to many films ended up on the shelf because he just wanted remake rights.

Jesus christ I want to see this film so much, The Grandmaster too. Why do TWC always eff things up for us in the UK? Just let them have final cut! Both filmmakers are way above average!

I'm 95.47% sure this is accurate and not just a 'possible' steelbook : Le Transperceneige :)p) lends itself well to the steelbook treatment, the film did quite well in theaters (615,000 tickets sold as of today, against direct competition from Thor and Gravity), and... Amazon is showing that artwork, why would they do that if it wasn't a steelbook?

Wild Side did a great job with the Drive and Grandmaster steelbooks (both G2, but I bet at least 10 people will come and ask if it's G2 because of a few Warner Bros G1 steels a couple of years ago :D), so I'm looking forward to this one — Wild Side is also working on a Machete Kills steelbook. Taking that into account, it's very likely the film will only have French subtitles ;).

I haven't even seen a single trailer for the film, this will be a blind-buy and I'm sure I'll love it :cool:.

About cutting the film for the US/UK markets, Weinstein's often described as someone who loves cinema, shortening a film without the director's approval to simplify it for American audiences suggests otherwise.

Well, maybe everyone will be able to enjoy the full film with this steelbook edition without waiting for a butchered version to be in theaters weeks/months after that French Blu-ray release :D.

Last edited:
Reactions: teddyjun
I'm 95.47% sure this is accurate and not just a 'possible' steelbook : Le Transperceneige :)p) lends itself well to the steelbook treatment, the film did quite well in theaters (615,000 tickets sold as of today, against direct competition from Thor and Gravity), and... Amazon is showing that artwork, why would they do that if it wasn't a steelbook?

Wild Side did a great job with the Drive and Grandmaster steelbooks (both G2, but I bet at least 10 people will come and ask if it's G2 because of a few Warner Bros G1 steels a couple of years ago :D), so I'm looking forward to this one — Wild Side is also working on a Machete Kills steelbook. Taking that into account, it's very likely the film will only have French subtitles ;).

I haven't even seen a single trailer for the film, this will be a blind-buy and I'm sure I'll love it :cool:.

About cutting the film for the US/UK markets, Weinstein's often described as someone who loves cinema, shortening a film without the director's approval to simplify it for American audiences suggests otherwise.

Well, maybe everyone will be able to enjoy the full film with this steelbook edition without waiting for a butchered version to be in theaters weeks/months after that French Blu-ray release :D.

Amazon.fr said

Détails sur le produit
Acteurs : Chris Evans, Song Kang-Ho, Ed Harris
Réalisateurs : Bong Joon Ho
Studio : Warner
Date de sortie du DVD : 26 mars 2014
Moyenne des commentaires client : Soyez la première personne à écrire un commentaire sur cet article
ASIN: B00GOZSMIC

so I'm worried warner fr usually release G1 steelbook, :(

is amazon description correct ?