snsguy's Batman Collection

snsguy

Ninja with a Hook
Premium Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
Hendersonville, TN
Thanks for visiting! I thought I'd share my humble Batman Collection and try out for the award. If you like the collection please help me out by a clicking Thanks. I appreciate all the help. Enjoy!

Batman Begins Japan Steelbook, The Dark Knight Rises Best Buy Steelbook, The Dark Knight Rises Japan Steelbook, The Dark Knight Rises Special Edition Cowl.

IMG_8305_zps313d9b0b.jpg

Batman Begins Blu-ray, The Dark Knight Slipcover, The Dark Knight Blu-ray, Batman Begins Blockbuster Background Display and The Dark Knight Blockbuster Background Display.

Batman-movies3_zps58c59cff.jpg

The Dark Knight Original International Single-Sided Advance Wild Posting Style Poster

75248_full_zpsf422c15d.jpg

The Dark Knight Rises Double-Sided Advance Bane Poster

MPW-71878_zps42c1198d.jpg

Hot Toys Bruce Wayne Batman DX12

batman-full4_zpsadd8bb1b.jpg

batman-close-3_zps7189fa93.jpg

Custom Bruce Wayne Figure

Bruce-Wayne3_zpsbec63b2b.jpg

Black Costume Batman: Crafted by Kotobukiya

batman-1_zps3d3cf834.jpg

batman-3_zps26827147.jpg

bTm-2_zps38df9aa1.jpg

Last edited:
Was that the Arkham Asylum Batman Kotobukiya figure you got?

And Awesome Hot Toys Sir!

I don't think so. I think it's just a comic book Batman. The Arkham Asylum one I think is quite different. This one is just called Black Costume. There was one with blue that was released before it. Thanks on the Hot Toys one. I'm waiting for my Joker DX 2 to come in now. :scat:

Reactions: xage
Collection looks great! I love that advance wild posting poster. I had always wished and hoped they would make a steelbook with that as cover artwork. :thumbs:

Great collection snsguy!

Collection looks great! I love that advance wild posting poster. I had always wished and hoped they would make a steelbook with that as cover artwork. :thumbs:

I think it would make some awesome custom inside artwork, or a great custom stickerbook steel if someone took the time! Not got the skills or patience to try but one day I will give custom art a go...

Reactions: snsguy
Thanks bud! I agree. I always wanted them to make a steelbook out of it. It would have been awesome.

Yah it would be some awesome if they made one with that artwork.

On another note how is the quality on that Kotobukiya figure? Been seeing a bunch of there 1/6 figures that are pretty nice.

Reactions: snsguy
Yah it would be some awesome if they made one with that artwork.

On another note how is the quality on that Kotobukiya figure? Been seeing a bunch of there 1/6 figures that are pretty nice.

It's pretty solid. I think it's made of Vinyl or PVC but it's pretty heavy. Paints overall great just a couple things here and there. the cape is sweet looking.

Reactions: Jason Bourne