Solo: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 24, 2018
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £24.99 (3D+2D)

11774074-1204595967948798.jpg
11774073-3834595967794133.jpg

11774074-1594595967584952.jpg
11774074-1594595967694350.jpg
11774073-1064581216802098.jpg

Last edited:
@apsmith21

andy i knowed you just saved the forum but have noticed pics in op have disappeared and in main steel page alot of pics have dissappeared next to the thread title, i dont if this is fixable or not just thought make you aware.

many thanks for all you do :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
basil:happy:

Just got my 3D/2D combo and watched movie for the first time.

Is it just me, or was this whole movie a very unsubtle rip off of ‘The Train Job’ from Firefly?

Don’t get me wrong, I liked it, a lot. But ol’ Ron Howard may just be a Joss Whedon fanboy.

Very happy with the steelbook, love the art.

@apsmith21

andy i knowed you just saved the forum but have noticed pics in op have disappeared and in main steel page alot of pics have dissappeared next to the thread title, i dont if this is fixable or not just thought make you aware.

many thanks for all you do :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
basil:happy:

thanks basil, currently working on it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
If you watch the special features on the disc, you get to see all these creatures and characters that they created for the sabaac card game scene.

I had no idea there were so many because you can't actually see them in the movie for the darkness. Regular movie watchers won't even know they existed! What a waste.....

Very nice! My only suggestion is that your real name sounds better than "Noodles," so you should just use that. :) Use your IG handle and then people can find you and buy more.

Reactions: Noodles
Very nice! My only suggestion is that your real name sounds better than "Noodles," so you should just use that. :) Use your IG handle and then people can find you and buy more.
Appreciate the feedback! Literally everyone knows me as Noodles (even my mates call me it lol), so it made sense to just stick with that. I get what you're saying though and it's definitely something worth considering, so thanks again bud. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: ethnosax
Appreciate the feedback! Literally everyone knows me as Noodles (even my mates call me it lol), so it made sense to just stick with that. I get what you're saying though and it's definitely something worth considering, so thanks again bud. :thumbs:
I worry that people who pull that off the shelf and see "Created by Noodles" will start giggling. ;) Maybe you could do one version for people who know you (so Noodles makes sense), and one version as Nick Kemp, for anyone who just thinks the slip is cool?

(I'm not even going to ask when or why you acquired the name "Noodles"... haha)

I worry that people who pull that off the shelf and see "Created by Noodles" will start giggling. ;) Maybe you could do one version for people who know you (so Noodles makes sense), and one version as Nick Kemp, for anyone who just thinks the slip is cool?

(I'm not even going to ask when or why you acquired the name "Noodles"... haha)
Well, so far only people who know me have been buying them anyway, so it's not really an issue. In fact, I've had people say they like the "Created by Noodles", as I was contemplating removing it completely at one point.

There's actually a thread on here somewhere that explains how some of us got our nicknames, and my "origin" story is in there... it's not a very interesting one though I'm afraid lol.