Solo: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 29 at 7 AM for Red Carpet, 9 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

D1CB372A-4EB9-4A5D-8A83-406BDC3021B1.jpeg

267BFE2C-E409-4984-9E97-206A8E9CE0E3.jpeg
BF81AC85-AEB2-4F8A-BD37-292BFA65E9FC.jpeg
298051FE-BB01-48AB-BBA5-69AC3F1941CE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll be submitting my request is it doesn’t arrive today, as it has now been over 14 days.
Chase them up now. My postie doesn't normally come around until about midday, but my concern is if I wait too long they might quickly run out of whatever reserve stock they're holding for this. Keeping a few back for damages and the occasional one going astray is one thing, but when a whole batch has gone 'missing' (as appears to be the case in this instance), then that's a whole different ball game...

Reactions: oldpainless
I just messaged them on the live chat. (Had no idea this doesn't work on firefox anymore!). Managed to get a replacement sent out and 15% off a next order, which I'll take. They tried to say I had to wait till 8pm as well, but managed to get them to sort it straight away. Pretty frustrating as they know there is a problem with Solo. Not sure why they don't just admit it, and sort the problem without you having to jump through hoops

I just messaged them on the live chat. (Had no idea this doesn't work on firefox anymore!). Managed to get a replacement sent out and 15% off a next order, which I'll take. They tried to say I had to wait till 8pm as well, but managed to get them to sort it straight away. Pretty frustrating as they know there is a problem with Solo. Not sure why they don't just admit it, and sort the problem without you having to jump through hoops
I spoke to 2 different advisers on Twitter, one was saying I had to wait until 8pm and the other has processed a replacement for me, I've not been offered a discount or £5 credit, that would've been nice but as long as I get my steelbook that's the main thing. It's mad the difference in how different advisers are dealing with this.

Reactions: Kinggoose
I spoke to 2 different advisers on Twitter, one was saying I had to wait until 8pm and the other has processed a replacement for me, I've not been offered a discount or £5 credit, that would've been nice but as long as I get my steelbook that's the main thing. It's mad the difference in how different advisers are dealing with this.
Exactly - they should be treating everyone the same. The only time where you might offer something different would be for a damaged item based on the extent of the damage.

Reactions: PhantomEnnis
Chase them up now. My postie doesn't normally come around until about midday, but my concern is if I wait too long they might quickly run out of whatever reserve stock they're holding for this. Keeping a few back for damages and the occasional one going astray is one thing, but when a whole batch has gone 'missing' (as appears to be the case in this instance), then that's a whole different ball game...
They've processed my replacement...

Same here, there’s obviously an issue they aren’t owning up to. After the standard email response to ‘wait 14 days’ I’ve just exchanged a few messages via their twitter cs and have been offered a refund or replacement pretty much straight away, requested a replacement copy, just awaiting the confirmation.

Reactions: popeye

Doesn't work in Chrome for me, seems typically random Zavvi functionality. Now worrying that sending a comment on the website is going to be too slow to get a replacement before stock dries up.

Just been on chat with a lady called Helen and basically told no refund or replacement going to be issued as they have been ordered to stop any action as far to many people reporting it missing !!!
They made me wait 14 days now tell me no refund or replacement while they investigate the matter !!
PISSED OFF is not the word and my steel of Rise of Skywalker just dispatched told them it will be going right back and refund issued and to close my account for good.
Will be on the phone to my bank as well shortly to open dispute.

Just been on chat with a lady called Helen and basically told no refund or replacement going to be issued as they have been ordered to stop any action as far to many people reporting it missing !!!
They made me wait 14 days now tell me no refund or replacement while they investigate the matter !!
PISSED OFF is not the word and my steel of Rise of Skywalker just dispatched told them it will be going right back and refund issued and to close my account for good.
Will be on the phone to my bank as well shortly to open dispute.
Yea - that's what I was fearing, going by the number of people on here reporting they hadn't received their copy, which is why I decided to contact them early this morning rather than wait for the postie to come round about midday (which he did, and still with nothing anyway).

So it seems that despite the number of contacts they had received prior to today AND people referring them to forums like this, they were just burying their heads in the sand and it's not until they actually received a flood of claims today that they've realised quite how big an issue it is this time.

Yea - that's what I was fearing, going by the number of people on here reporting they hadn't received their copy, which is why I decided to contact them early this morning rather than wait for the postie to come round about midday (which he did, and still with nothing anyway).

So it seems that despite the number of contacts they had received prior to today AND people referring them to forums like this, they were just burying their heads in the sand and it's not until they actually received a flood of claims today that they've realised quite how big an issue it is this time.
Spot on pal , but refusing a refund or replacement after being told to wait 14 days is a right piss take.
Like I said I have already got my RA label for Rise of Skywalker posted to me today this is the final straw , never known a company like them.

Was DMing then on Twitter and spoke to 3 different robots but happy to say they have issued a replacement and gonna email me once it's dispatched.