Solo: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 29 at 7 AM for Red Carpet, 9 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

D1CB372A-4EB9-4A5D-8A83-406BDC3021B1.jpeg

267BFE2C-E409-4984-9E97-206A8E9CE0E3.jpeg
BF81AC85-AEB2-4F8A-BD37-292BFA65E9FC.jpeg
298051FE-BB01-48AB-BBA5-69AC3F1941CE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
has anyone bought something other than steelbooks/media from zavvi?

do they really package and ship every single item in your order separately?

Yes and yes they do

has anyone bought something other than steelbooks/media from zavvi?

do they really package and ship every single item in your order separately?
Yes all orders are shipped separately always been that way
If your order for example has multiple items in same order and even if same item was ordered each item is shipped separately

Reactions: a_o
Really? Was your despatch email sent 5/11? Most of us (including myself) were told we had to wait until tomorrow (20/11) to raise an issue as that will be 14 days after (alleged) despatch...
Dispatch was the 6th same i have just been on the case everyday messaging them i have even mentioned how many member's over at HDN are missing there steelbook. They wont admit it but they know there as been a issue with this. I personally don`t think it was ever sent.

Dispatch was the 6th same i have just been on the case everyday messaging them i have even mentioned how many member's over at HDN are missing there steelbook. They wont admit it but they know there as been a issue with this. I personally don`t think it was ever sent.
Agreed - this has happened to too many people (and from diverse locations, so not a regional distribution issue at the Royal Mail, for example) for that to be the case.

They'd better have half the print run held back then!!!

Some people will probably miss out and be offered refunds if others already received their copies by mistake...

Thanks - just sent them a DM myself. Let's see what happens...
Cut and paste response as they have called me both Adam & Andy:

"Hi Andy, sorry you have still not received this, Hi Adam, sorry you have still not received this, could you please confirm your delivery address and that you have checked with neighbours and other household members that they have not accepted these for you."

"Hi Andy, sorry you have still not received this, Hi Adam, sorry you have still not received this, could you please confirm your delivery address and that you have checked with neighbours and other household members that they have not accepted these for you."
zavvi has the best answers :shipped::hilarious:

brilliant from Zavvi.. there’s me accusing them of incompetence and I’ve forgotten to check that my cat hasn’t taken delivery of it

Just had word on Twitter they've had the go ahead to start sending out replacements. So I'd message them!
Our post has been and no Solo steelbook again, I've messaged Zavvi on Twitter and they've said that I now need to wait until 8pm tonight to confirm non delivery before they'll do anything. I've never really had a problem with them before now but this is seriously putting me off using them again once my other pre order arrives.

Our post has been and no Solo steelbook again, I've messaged Zavvi on Twitter and they've said that I now need to wait until 8pm tonight to confirm non delivery before they'll do anything. I've never really had a problem with them before now but this is seriously putting me off using them again once my other pre order arrives.
They offered me a refund or replacement via a DM on Twitter sent at 07:02 this morning. Don't you just love their consistency??? NOT

I have just requested a replacement via their web chat which is being scheduled for shipping soon.
Also managed to get £5 compensation added to my account, although nothing there at the moment.
They said it was a courier issue again...who knows.