Solo: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 29 at 7 AM for Red Carpet, 9 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

D1CB372A-4EB9-4A5D-8A83-406BDC3021B1.jpeg

267BFE2C-E409-4984-9E97-206A8E9CE0E3.jpeg
BF81AC85-AEB2-4F8A-BD37-292BFA65E9FC.jpeg
298051FE-BB01-48AB-BBA5-69AC3F1941CE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvi sent me 2 messages this morning
09.06 AM
Hello Paul,

Thank you for getting in touch to let us know that you have not yet received order ##########

I understand your frustration regarding this order as I have seen this issue a few times now.

I have escalated the issue with the relevant team to investigate to hopefully come to a resolution.

Your order was sent to you on 06/11/20 and delivery can take up to 21 days for European addresses.

If you have still not received the order by 27/11/20, please let us know so that we can investigate this for you.

Therefore unfortunately I am unable to issue a replacement yet as your order is technically still in the delivery timescale.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

George

Zavvi Customer Service Team

11.30 AM
Hello Paul,

Your details have been escalated over to myself regarding your order.

I am so sorry to hear of the frustration caused in regards to the delivery of your order, we will investigate with our Courier as to the cause of this delay.

I do want to resolve this efficiently as possible for yourself and we will continue our investigation with the Courier. To resolve this for you now, a replacement order is processing and this is due to dispatch to you shortly.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that this may have caused and if you need any further assistance, please contact me and I will be more than happy to help.

Kind regards,

Matt
Customer Relations Executive

Reactions: Stygian
Zavvi sent me 2 messages this morning
09.06 AM
Hello Paul,

Thank you for getting in touch to let us know that you have not yet received order ##########

I understand your frustration regarding this order as I have seen this issue a few times now.

I have escalated the issue with the relevant team to investigate to hopefully come to a resolution.

Your order was sent to you on 06/11/20 and delivery can take up to 21 days for European addresses.

If you have still not received the order by 27/11/20, please let us know so that we can investigate this for you.

Therefore unfortunately I am unable to issue a replacement yet as your order is technically still in the delivery timescale.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

George

Zavvi Customer Service Team

11.30 AM
Hello Paul,

Your details have been escalated over to myself regarding your order.

I am so sorry to hear of the frustration caused in regards to the delivery of your order, we will investigate with our Courier as to the cause of this delay.

I do want to resolve this efficiently as possible for yourself and we will continue our investigation with the Courier. To resolve this for you now, a replacement order is processing and this is due to dispatch to you shortly.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that this may have caused and if you need any further assistance, please contact me and I will be more than happy to help.

Kind regards,

Matt
Customer Relations Executive
So you received one response from the left hand, and the other from the right hand! :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: paulboland
right, by then they wont have any stock though is my thought

Which is exactly what I told them.

Me: Many people received messages yesterday and today that replacements have been dispatched

Ashley: I understand your concern, although, this is still due for delivery.

Steve: with all of the replacements being dispatched now, I'm concerned that if I have to wait another 2 weeks that there won't be any replacements left

Ashley: I can assure you that if this does not arrive we can replace this.

We'll see.

Which is exactly what I told them.

Me: Many people received messages yesterday and today that replacements have been dispatched

Ashley: I understand your concern, although, this is still due for delivery.

Steve: with all of the replacements being dispatched now, I'm concerned that if I have to wait another 2 weeks that there won't be any replacements left

Ashley: I can assure you that if this does not arrive we can replace this.

We'll see.
Makes you wonder if some of these were ever sent out if they have this many copies left.
When mine arrives I will have jelly and ice cream when I finally close my account.

They won't do anything for you anyway until your time period lapses. 14 days for the UK, 21 days outside the UK.

You can only claim an item missing outside these time frames.
The 6th is 30 days. And that’s the date they gave me as well. If there’s a restock, I’ll just reorder (hopefully there’s a coupon) and after my order arrives, I’ll tell them to cancel my original order.

I’ve still not received my initial order and I’m still awaiting reply’s to my messages, So I’m very tempted to just reorder.

Anybody know of any working discount/free delivery codes.

I was told I need to wait until Dec 1st before they can do anything. Even though it was sent on 06/11 it should arrive by 27/11. That's 21 days.

I'm sick of these shitheads!

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84