Solo: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 29 at 7 AM for Red Carpet, 9 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

D1CB372A-4EB9-4A5D-8A83-406BDC3021B1.jpeg

267BFE2C-E409-4984-9E97-206A8E9CE0E3.jpeg
BF81AC85-AEB2-4F8A-BD37-292BFA65E9FC.jpeg
298051FE-BB01-48AB-BBA5-69AC3F1941CE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@All
Nobody here who has a closer contact to zavvi???
they should be told that they should be ashamed how they treat one or the other client and kidding
one from zavvi offers an replacement, the other a refund, the other only 20-50% the other returned the item!
wheel of fortune
what's this s**t about ????
shame on you zavvi

Reactions: Shark
Zavvi
Zavvi had an account here last year. Conveniently enough it appears its been deleted now again.

You used to be able to tag them (not that they'd reply, surprise surprise!!)
Member Zavvi account still exists was setup in 2017

The last time Zavvi posted a message on HDN was on February 26 2018 (2 years 9 months ago)
Zavvi account member not been to HDN website since then so that is why they not replied to any message tag after February 2018

The account doesn't seem to appear when you try and tag them though.....
Won't make any difference Zavvi not been on HDN website since February 2018
So any posts you tagged Zavvi after Febuary 2018 they would not see these as member Zavvi not visted the HDN website since then

Zavvi stopped posting back in 2018 for whatever reasons they had might been the person left Zavvi or is working in different department now with Zavvi or they just no longer want to post messages on the site

Reactions: Shark
Got to laugh... all this talk of Zavvi using tracking to prevent the kind of cock ups we've had here and I just got an email from them saying that the £1.69 bottle of hand sanitiser that I ordered to tip my order total over £60 to qualify for the 15% discount (Harry Potter 4k Collection if anyone's curious) has been dispatched - with tracking!!

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and Shark
I haven't really been following this too much, has anyone actually received their initial order or what exactly happened?
I've only got one more order from these dopes (Saint Maud) & after that I really think I'm done with em, they're utterly useless.

Nope, no sign of it. Got my replacement for Empire during the week but no Solo. Have fired off an email asking em what the story is.
Quick tip - you'll get a faster response if you send them a DM via Twitter (@zavvi_cs). I've switched to that method of communicating with them over the past year or so after getting fed up of awaiting responses to emails.

Reactions: Strangerbyday
Been in contact with zavvi via Twitter. They say it is probably lost in transit and the don’t have any stock left. So they’re offering me a refund. Refused and waiting for them to contact me with a replacement.

Been in contact with zavvi via Twitter. They say it is probably lost in transit and the don’t have any stock left. So they’re offering me a refund. Refused and waiting for them to contact me with a replacement.
Your replacement copy, or the original copy? I imagine I will have to wait until next Tuesday before I can report the replacement copy having gone missing as well.

Thankfully, I still have the original 4K Steelbook and not sold it on as yet - I never sell anything on until I have the new/replacement item in my hands just in case something like this happens. Which seems just as well in this case, although obviously I was looking to upgrade the steel to a better looking one and one that matches Rogue One (I didn't bother with the rest of the set after the initial problems with Empire, and decided to just stick with my Skywalker Saga 4K boxset).

Reactions: DMD4k
Hi guys,
I think the first shipment was sent from another warehouse, not the usual one. Definitely something went wrong, coz a lot us has not received it. It's not like some few steals here and there.

Now, after 21 days of waiting and several emails sent and bs answers received from Zavvi, here's what I've got from them yesterday :

"Thank you for getting in touch about this. I am so sorry that you have not received your order. As this was sent untracked, I do unfortunately not have any details about what has gone wrong. We are happy to refund you this order, as it is now out of stock a replacement is not available".

I'm so pissed at them! :punch:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: vinny and DMD4k
Quick tip - you'll get a faster response if you send them a DM via Twitter (@zavvi_cs). I've switched to that method of communicating with them over the past year or so after getting fed up of awaiting responses to emails.

Much quicker response, thanks. Have been asked to fill out some "Non receipt of goods" form.
Not a hope these were ever sent out, I haven't seen one person who received their original shipment.

Why is Zavvi such an unbridled sh*tshow all the time?