Solo: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 29 at 7 AM for Red Carpet, 9 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

D1CB372A-4EB9-4A5D-8A83-406BDC3021B1.jpeg

267BFE2C-E409-4984-9E97-206A8E9CE0E3.jpeg
BF81AC85-AEB2-4F8A-BD37-292BFA65E9FC.jpeg
298051FE-BB01-48AB-BBA5-69AC3F1941CE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a reply that they would not be receiving anymore copies of the Solo Steelbook and they would have to refund me.
Weird. I was told I’d be notified when it shipped. I‘m guessing this means it won’t happen, but I’ll hold out to see what happens. I really cannot figure out how they ****** this up so badly. It’s definitely not a case of a postal screwup. They may screw up a few, but AFAICT, nobody on here received a copy from the original order.

Reactions: GeekSexy
Weird. I was told I’d be notified when it shipped. I‘m guessing this means it won’t happen, but I’ll hold out to see what happens. I really cannot figure out how they ****** this up so badly. It’s definitely not a case of a postal screwup. They may screw up a few, but AFAICT, nobody on here received a copy from the original order.

I received a copy. There are others who received their copy from their original order as well.

Reactions: Steely-Booked
I got this reply after I went to sleep last night. Not sure I believe yet that I'll ever see replacements for my missing steelbooks but the big news is apparently Jazz finally had a day off:

Thank you for getting in touch to request replacements.

This has been processed and you will receive a confirmation email as soon as the items are sent. Please refer to the confirmation email for estimated delivery timescales.

If there is anything else that we can help with, then please let us know and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Simon

I got this reply after I went to sleep last night. Not sure I believe yet that I'll ever see replacements for my missing steelbooks but the big news is apparently Jazz finally had a day off:

Thank you for getting in touch to request replacements.

This has been processed and you will receive a confirmation email as soon as the items are sent. Please refer to the confirmation email for estimated delivery timescales.

If there is anything else that we can help with, then please let us know and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Simon
That’s the message I got, but not from Simon.

I finally got approved for a refund. Is it going back to my card or are they giving me store credit? TIA

Finally got a Solo copy to show completing the collection. Not sure if it was the first or second order but will now ask for a refund on the first as I am almost certain this is the 2nd copy.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
This was the exact message I received:

"Thank you for getting in touch to let us know you have not received order XXXXXXXXX.

I am really sorry to hear that you have not received this. The order was sent to you on 6-11-2020 and I would have expected it to have arrived by now.

I am sorry but we are not getting any more stock in fro the Solo: A Star Wars Story – Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD Steelbook.

I understand this can be extremely disappointing and very frustrating, so I do apologise.

I have requested for this to be refunded to your account. This should be in your account in 3 - 5 working days.

Once again, I am so sorry for any disappointment caused by this.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Jazz"

Zavvi Team

"I am sorry but we are not getting any more stock in fro the Solo: A Star Wars Story – Zavvi Exclusive 4K Ultra HD Steelbook."

"I'm really sorry for the delay, I have requested the replacement for you we are currently waiting for new stock to arrive which is due very soon. "

Is this a joke?

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
you mind telling me how long do you wait? mine shipped since Nov 9...
i pre-ordered two copies and only one was delivered on time (about 4 days) so i requested another about two weeks after that since they usually show up the same day or within a day of each other when i order two. they dispatched a replacement and that showed up in a couple days.

Reactions: goufcustom