Solo: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 29 at 7 AM for Red Carpet, 9 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

D1CB372A-4EB9-4A5D-8A83-406BDC3021B1.jpeg

267BFE2C-E409-4984-9E97-206A8E9CE0E3.jpeg
BF81AC85-AEB2-4F8A-BD37-292BFA65E9FC.jpeg
298051FE-BB01-48AB-BBA5-69AC3F1941CE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
After CHAT earlier, was sent £70 credit instead of code. Combined that with £15 extra Credit they sent after early December complaint: Refunding me when I didn't want that and detailing what I thought of their behaviour during the restock bs.

So, down to £14.99
Email confirmation shows that price, but in my account shows £100.
Have written to confirm lower price will be on packing box.... As if there's any communication. We shall see...

So apart from the risk of what the actual source of these steels is, just imagine if they label them incorrectly and we all are killed by customs!

:rofl::confused::sorry:
What did you said to them if they sent extra credit?

What did you said to them if they sent extra credit?
Pointed out pathetic, unprofessional behaviour,, without swearing somehow,, managed to get it escalated to a "supervisor" without asking.
They admitted fault and made token gesture.

Which felt like nothing, after my Phantom Menace then turned up months late, from some strange location in a large brown box, with a fking spine slash,,,

Whats all this about then get a code and dont work. And since start of 2021 now charged international postage for steelbooks but was free prior

Whats all this about then get a code and dont work. And since start of 2021 now charged international postage for steelbooks but was free prior
International postage has not always been free with steelbooks
I had to pay postage for a good few years with Zavvi

Used to be free international shipping on steelbooks but that was at least over 3 years ago

Customers based in UK free shipping is only for those with red carpet subscription
It's £1.99 for customers based in UK for those that don't have red carpet sub been this way since red carpet was launched in UK

Some customers who Used Zavvi USA website had free shipping previously

I use a discount code whenever it's working to get discounted shipping as in you get £1.99 (€2.29) off shipping price

Zavvi shipping to Rep of Ireland has been €4.49 a good while
Using a code when works reduces shipping cost to €2.20

International postage has not always been free with steelbooks
I had to pay postage for a good few years with Zavvi

Used to be free international shipping on steelbooks but that was at least over 3 years ago

Customers based in UK free shipping is only for those with red carpet subscription
It's £1.99 for customers based in UK for those that don't have red carpet sub been this way since red carpet was launched in UK

Some customers who Used Zavvi USA website had free shipping previously

I use a discount code whenever it's working to get discounted shipping as in you get £1.99 (€2.29) off shipping price

Zavvi shipping to Rep of Ireland has been €4.49 a good while
Using a code when works reduces shipping cost to €2.20
All of my Star Wars steelbooks were shipped to the US for free. It changed sometime in November, I think.