Solo: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 29 at 7 AM for Red Carpet, 9 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

D1CB372A-4EB9-4A5D-8A83-406BDC3021B1.jpeg

267BFE2C-E409-4984-9E97-206A8E9CE0E3.jpeg
BF81AC85-AEB2-4F8A-BD37-292BFA65E9FC.jpeg
298051FE-BB01-48AB-BBA5-69AC3F1941CE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Exchange between Zavvi CS and a customer who hasn't received their order:

January 19 - Cust.: I have not received my order...

January 20 - CS: Sorry to hear, please confirm blablabla and whether you'd like a replacement or refund...

January 20 - Cust.: I confirm blablabla and would appreciate a replacement.

January 21 - CS: I regret to inform you that the item is out of stock, would you accept a full refund?

January 21 - Cust: *thinks to self "why would I not accept a refund" then replies* I understand, yes a refund would be appreciated, thank you.

January 22 - CS: This was sent to you on December 18 and it should be with you by January 19. If you haven't received it by then, please let us know so we can look into it.

January 22 - Cust.:

139966fbb8d6a9c3c351eade3eca0930.gif

I have ordered the Steelbook on 17. January 2021 with the received code and still not dispatched :( Why Zavvi, what's going on? Is here anyone who ordered with the received code and the steelbook is shipped?

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon
"Saga of Phantom Solo Steelbooks continues..."

In yellow lettering floating in space to dramatic music. What a **** show of release.

I have ordered the Steelbook on 17. January 2021 with the received code and still not dispatched :( Why Zavvi, what's going on? Is here anyone who ordered with the received code and the steelbook is shipped?
Same here. I ordered it that same day and I did not get any news on dispatch yet. I am starting to think why I was so stupid to order again from them... lesson learned!

10 days since I placed my order. I was charged on that date.
In their email they say
Please note, payment will be taken from your card or account within 48 hours from dispatch.
Thats a long 48 hours.

Once again, loud for the people in the back - F**K ZAVVI.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
So I messaged them on Twitter asking what's the hold up. Customer service wrote back with their usual shite,
Zavvi: "Due to the length of time that has passed can you confirm your name, address & email address."
I wrote back with my address.
Zavvi: "Sorry, this is incorrect."
Its my address so I'm not sure how that can be but ok. So I copied the address exactly from the order.
Zavvi: "Sorry, this is still incorrect, a completely different address is showing on this order."
So I've just sent them a screenshot of the order, including the order number (which they've never asked for) as well as the address I have now confirmed twice.

I swear to god...this company...

Inside Out Reaction GIF by Disney Pixar

Last edited: