Song you're listening to???

Well, maybe you wanna listen to something more Like THE ORB, or maybe ORBITAL.

They're nice but these two particular songs dont really click with me. I might have to check out some of their other work to get a better idea.

Also look into JOHNNY JEWEL from the band Chromantics (he did the music for Drive and Bronson)

Also his side project SYMMETRY. -Themes for an Imaginary Film is great.

Haha story time! So I cant remember which website or country but couple of years ago I was buying the Drive vinyl from there (may be in was Invada records?) and I was just browsing their catalogue and this CD cover caught my eye. For some reason I was like "i might like this". It was around the same time I was getting introduced into the retro wave/synth wave genre. So i listened to one track from this album on YT and instantly made up my mind and bought the CD :D it was only $10. And it ended up being a good blind buy. I wouldnt say i loved every track but majority of it was good. I had it on repeat for some time actually.

I havent listened to Digital Rain yet but since i loved his other work i'll definitely check that out.

Also - if you have the patience to look over the over 100 albums Tangerine Dream has done (!) - quite a lot of amazing stuff in there.
Patience is something i have a lot of; an unbeleivable amount, I could say. But time is something i have little of. But still, noted. :)

Reactions: C.C. 95
Sieppaa.JPG